PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Absolutely! Good things happen one step at a time :hug:

I'm having a hard night :sad: I saw Mark today and he was really nice - and God I'm feeling so guilty

I have talked about Gavin to him but I haven't told him we're anything more than close friends. I thought it was better because we could just go on the way it's been, only seeing each other to take care of finances and then going our seperate ways. Now I feel like I'm doing something wrong and I hate it. I don't want to lead either of them on

That's understandable that you're feeling guilty because you're a honest person but surely Mark wouldn't stand in the way of any chance of happiness that will come you way... and as yet you haven't done anything wrng :hug:

WildHoney said:

That's great Jem :hug:

Better late than never...

You'll be fun Just be yourself and he realise what a total arse his been all these years :madwife:

Thanks. :kiss: Will let ya know when i hear from him next.

Meh. Kat came in not long ago. I've only go tto talk to her for about 15 minutes since she came in. Shes had a shower and been on the phone. Now shes buggered off to her boyfriends. :madwife:

I've just sworn so many times that I would wait for him forever - but I just can't. I need love - I can't be as cold as he is. All I ever wanted was to love him and to grow old with him but he has done nothing but push me away for three years now. I've been happy for the past month - happy for the first time in so long!

It's just so fucked up that I feel so bad about this suddenly, and I'm so worried that he'll end up alone for the rest of his life. I want him to be happy, and I never ever want to be responsible for hurting him.

Sad_Girl said:
Absolutely! Good things happen one step at a time :hug:

I'm having a hard night :sad: I saw Mark today and he was really nice - and God I'm feeling so guilty

I have talked about Gavin to him but I haven't told him we're anything more than close friends. I thought it was better because we could just go on the way it's been, only seeing each other to take care of finances and then going our seperate ways. Now I feel like I'm doing something wrong and I hate it. I don't want to lead either of them on

:hug:

I know you're an honest person but don't think you're doing anything wrong anyway. I'm sure he'd want you to be happy aswell. :yes:

You should only tell him about Gavin when YOU'RE ready to. You have to think about yourself and what you want/need.

WildHoney said:
VP :drool: :kiss:

How is your mum?? :hug: And you ??

:sexywink:

She's doing very well, thanks. I took her to see her family doc for an appointment today, and it went very well. He called us naughty girls because we said we want her to see her regular cardiologist, not the one that saw her in the hospital last week. He said to her "do you like the view in his office?" :eyebrow: I told him we both do. :drool: :lol:

Me, I'm kinda meh. Really tired. Residual stress, I think.

How are you? :hug:

I :love: the UK government :madwife: NOT :madwife: :madwife:

It's highly probable that the UK's biggest prison is going to be built a mile away from me...

Great thanks for that, i didn't realy want my house to be worth anything :rant: :angry:

IT WAS revealed this week that Havering is set to be the site for a huge new prison - the biggest in Britain.

Residents, councillors and action groups are furious at the Government's plan to build the 1,500 prisoner Category B jail, on the BeamReach site close to the A13 in Rainham.

It would go some way in helping deal with the 8,000 extra prison spaces needed nationwide, accor-ding to the Home Office.

But it is another blow for beleaguered Rainham residents, who have long regarded their area - with good reason - as the dumping ground of East London.

Havering Coun- cil has stated its opposition to the decision, but would appear to be powerless to turn it down.

Despite the odds stacked against him, Council Leader Michael White vowed: "I can promise I will fight it tooth and nail."

Read the full exclusive report in this week's Recorder - out now.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Jem, I'm thrilled for you!!! :happy: :hyper: :hug:

So, how was it, talking to him? :shifty:

It was a little suprising because i wasn't expecting it.

It was ok though. We didn't talk very long and it was very general stuff and talking about when to meet up but it was ok. Not as wakward as i would have thought.

:happy: Maybe things will look up a bit soon. :)

He's been so selfish and done what he wanted for so long it's absolutely ridiculous for me to be feeling so rotten now. He's put me through some real shit these past few years. But I've never been with anyone but him, we've been together since 1994

I just don't want to treat him that way - I want him to be happy, even if that's not with me - but if he's thinking I'm always going to be there and then suddenly it's like 'bye!' - part of me says he deserves it but most of me aches for him inside and can't stand the thought of hurting him

Sad_Girl said:
I've just sworn so many times that I would wait for him forever - but I just can't. I need love - I can't be as cold as he is. All I ever wanted was to love him and to grow old with him but he has done nothing but push me away for three years now. I've been happy for the past month - happy for the first time in so long!

It's just so fucked up that I feel so bad about this suddenly, and I'm so worried that he'll end up alone for the rest of his life. I want him to be happy, and I never ever want to be responsible for hurting him.

YOu've tried to wait for him, but you do deserve happiness and love so much. :heart::hug:

Thers only so long you can wait and if he's not willing to let you help him then he will have to lose you, sad but true. You can't spend forever waiting for him. :hug:

WildHoney said:
I :love: the UK government :madwife: NOT :madwife : :madwife:

It's highly probable that the UK's biggest prison is going to be built a mile away from me...

Graet thanks for that, i didn't realy want my house to be worth anything :rant: :angry:

:madwife::rant:

poor you. :hug:

Any chance you can sell up and move elsewhere in the area so you're not so near it? :hug:

Hi Weldy :hug: :hug: Hi VP

Sorry - I didn't mean to be such a bummer :reject:

I need to take my own advice and quit looking too far into the future. Just take things day by day and deal with them as they come up

WildHoney said:
I :love: the UK government :madwife: NOT :madwife: :madwife:

Graet thanks for that, i didn't realy want my house to be worth anything :rant: :angry:

That sucks :yikes:

how frustrating

bonoishot said:
Hi weldy. Thanks. :hug:

How are you?

Saw you got a new pc. :drool:

You're welcome :hug:

I'm doing fine :D

Yea.....my dad crashed the XP software on the other one and we decided to rent a new one until we either like the new computer (with the new Vista software) or we have enough money to pay $100 to get a new XP software kit. But at least we have a nice big screen with the new computer :drool:

VintagePunk said:

She's doing very well, thanks. I took her to see her family doc for an appointment today, and it went very well. He called us naughty girls because we said we want her to see her regular cardiologist, not the one that saw her in the hospital last week. He said to her "do you like the view in his office?" :eyebrow: I told him we both do. :drool: :lol :

Me, I'm kinda meh. Really tired. Residual stress, I think.

:hug: You need a nice holiday i think. :hug:

Is this the sexy doc you went to see. :drool:

glad your mum is doing well?

SG :hug: Weldy :hug:

Jem, I'm so glad it wasn't awkward! Maybe a spur of the moment call was the best thing, as opposed to knowing it was coming, and having time to get all stressed about it. :) And it bodes well for when you finally do meet face to face.

Back
Top Bottom