PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:hug: I'm sure it'll be allright in the end! at least you're solving something now, better than letting it lie somewhere in the corner!

:uhoh: but don't take my advice on family problems.... :wink: my solution, go to the next continent!

Yeah at least im facing it. :wink:

Never mind the next continent....Dublin sounds good now. :drool:

Galeongirl said:
Fine... getting a bit worked up over school, final days before holiday week... had english presentation todayu, was so scared I was gonna screw it up by talking too fast and inaudible, but it went pretty good..... well, except that my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna have a heart attack....... :giggle:

I'm sure you did fine on the presetation. As SG said, normally when you think things havent gone good they normally have. :):hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I agree..she needs therapy more than rehab! I feel bad for her sons :sad:

Don't worry about it Jem....I'm forum hopping at the moment acting like a postwhore. :reject:

i feel sorry for the kids aswell. :( I hope she gets help soon, or the kids will be the ones that suffer.

Im forum hopping too.

Check this out. :ohmy:

http://forum.interference.com/t173174.html

bonoishot said:

i feel sorry for the kids aswell. :( I hope she gets help soon, or the kids will be the ones that suffer.

Im forum hopping too.

Check this out. :ohmy:

http://forum.interference.com/t173174.html

I think her kids are already suffering since the moment she started club-hopping after she filed for divorce in November.

That duck is :cute: though :hug:

Bye Jem :hug: :wave:

Hi Tanner_sis :hug: :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

The Adfro :drool: :giggle:

Adfro Today

tumbleweed.jpg

Adfro - the rebel years

tumbleweeds.jpg

Adfro convention
061705_sage.jpg

Plebans waiting for Adam to claim that they've found the long lost
Adfro
Tumbleweeds2.jpg

WildHoney said:

Plebans waiting for Adam to claim that they've found the long lost
Adfro
Tumbleweeds2.jpg

:lmao: !!!! I love it!

Adam look, we found it! And it must've met another runaway fro and bred, because look how it's multiplied! :hyper: :lol:

even Adam's afro gets all the hot action :wink:

Back
Top Bottom