PGP:We won`t be defeated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Ok, I'm not going to guarantee I can identify War era specifically without spilling into the others a tad :wink:

:shifty: can you help me identify? this is War era right?
adammirroredyb5.jpg

bonoishot said:
hey thread. :kiss:

Got a few minutes left of my lunch at work. Been bordering on happy (about my dad )and resembling this smiley -------> :D :hyper: and :yikesuhoh: :needssmileyforshakingwithfear:

:lol:

:hug: I'm sure it'll be allright in the end! at least you're solving something now, better than letting it lie somewhere in the corner!

:uhoh: but don't take my advice on family problems.... :wink: my solution, go to the next continent!

:shifty: I found new proof that Elevation Bono did not wear undies... making gif and screencaps now....

:whistle:

Fine... getting a bit worked up over school, final days before holiday week... had english presentation todayu, was so scared I was gonna screw it up by talking too fast and inaudible, but it went pretty good..... well, except that my heart was beating so fast I thought I was gonna have a heart attack....... :giggle:

:shifty: yea... I sorta noticed that gif moment... when I accidentally put the video of the Fly Boston on my pc on pause..... and I think you can guess the moment it stopped on :whistle:

how are you today?

I'm doing really good today :) thanks

I'm sure you did fine on your presentation :yes: it's normal to be nervous - you'd do worse if you had gotten up there and NOT been nervous. At least that's what always happens to me :p

:wink: I have fear of failure.... I was literally sick when I had to go talk..

:sexywink: is there a reason why you're really good? :cute: is it closer to me in distance than you?

Galeongirl said:
:wink: I have fear of failure.... I was literally sick when I had to go talk..

:sexywink: is there a reason why you're really good? :cute: is it closer to me in distance than you?

:hug: that's why you're so good at everything you do :wink:

He is definitely a big part of it :love: Last night he was talking about all the things he wants to do when he gets here and stuff :heart: He's really something special :happy:

part of it is also that I'm finally loose of the ties to my ex-husband - there are still a couple of technical issues, but it's almost over now. It's an amazing feeling, I feel free

:hug: that sounds like a very positive thing! I read that you felt guilty earlier, I"m glad you're not doing that anymore, it's really unnecessary to feel like that!

:cute: it makes even ME smile to hear you be so happy..... love can be a great thing :love:

Galeongirl said:
:hug: that sounds like a very positive thing! I read that you felt guilty earlier, I"m glad you're not doing that anymore, it's really unnecessary to feel like that!

:cute: it makes even ME smile to hear you be so happy..... love can be a great thing :love:

With the right person, it sure can :heart: :)

I'm afraid sometimes that I must be just sickening in my early-love giddy phase :reject: :lol:

No, I'm not feeling guilty at all anymore - in fact today he bought me $50 worth of international calling card time - not that he knows it, yet :shifty: he won't for another month when he gets the credit card bill :macdevil:

Did you get your grade back on your presentation or are you just saying from your own feeling that it went well? If you haven't when will you hear from your teacher?

I'll get it back tomorrow, but it went alright... everybody says it was ok, and an english girl from my class said my accent wasn't even that dutch (TAKE THAT BABYDOLL :tongue: )

:wink:

:lol: and how long are you gonna be able to use that international phone card?

:flirt: I'd never get sick of you!

Galeongirl said:
I'll get it back tomorrow, but it went alright... everybody says it was ok, and an english girl from my class said my accent wasn't even that dutch (TAKE THAT BABYDOLL :tongue: )

:wink:

:lol: and how long are you gonna be able to use that international phone card?

:flirt: I'd never get sick of you!

Aww! Thank you :flirt: the feeling mutual :heart:

$50 buys me 190 minutes of talk time :happy: :blahblah:

And that's a great compliment, from a good source :wink: I'm sure you aced it :up:

I was just re-downloading the Rattle and Hum Era Bono outfit - now that it's done I think I'll go and set up the remaining few sims guys and the Dorms since they're all starting out at university again - I may even get a chance to let the sims start to interact a bit if I'm lucky :wink:

I have church at 7 (Ash Wednesday) and then I'll be back on after that, but you'll be in bed by then as it will be after 2 a.m. - so I'll say goodnight now :hug: sweet dreams :wink: and let me know how you did tomorrow after you get your grade back .

Galeongirl said:
:wink: so 190 minutes from now, you'd need a new card right?

:lol: I already talked to him for like 10 minutes earlier today - I woke him up from a nap. it seems someone called him after midnight and kept him up much of the night last night :shifty: :laugh:

Not that he was complaining :sexywink:

so I'll give him today to rest up :p

I think the longest time we've spent on the phone has been about 240-250 minutes :shifty: :eek:

Last edited:
:shocked: 240 minutes???? that's like... FOUR HOURS????

wow.... :cute: that's love fer sure!

aww so we're getting ponytail Bono again???? :( why no Pop Bono, or recent Bono.... or AB Bono????

:reject: am I really the ONLY one who just doesn't like JT/RH Bono? sim or no sim, I just don't like him at all!

Galeongirl said:
:shocked: 240 minutes???? that's like... FOUR HOURS????

wow.... :cute: that's love fer sure!

aww so we're getting ponytail Bono again???? :( why no Pop Bono, or recent Bono.... or AB Bono????

:reject: am I really the ONLY one who just doesn't like JT/RH Bono? sim or no sim, I just don't like him at all!

we've got Modern Bono :yes: I figured there is so much demand I'll do a JT Bono and a Modern Bono :wink:

and yes, I think you may be the only one who doesn't adore JT/R&H Bono :lol: :hug:

:drool: I think short haired recent Bono is my fave now.....

:uhoh: don't murder me JT loverrrrsssss!!!!!!

:love: great you're starting the sims again tho, I hope it won't crash this time!

Galeongirl said:
:drool: I think short haired recent Bono is my fave now.....

:uhoh: don't murder me JT loverrrrsssss!!!!!!

:love: great you're starting the sims again tho, I hope it won't crash this time!

It was kind of my own fault it crashed last time :reject:

hopefully I'll know better this time :wink:

Really leaving now! :laugh: :wave: :hug: bye GG!

Back
Top Bottom