PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What we see of America and Americans is very, very prude. I mean, you guys censor swear words on tv, sex is evil and sex scenes get banned and rated adult, while disgusting battle scenes and other violence has little rating.

I don't think I've ever associated Americans with perverts. Except a few exceptions on here. :wink:

That's why I said "flip flopping pervs" :wink:

We so have to do row row row your boat and get it on video next tour in Dubs

I can imagine NI , Mr Amy , Mr Grace and any other PGPer's male half being mortified :lol:

:yes: :lol:

That video will be hilarious!!

Ugh, that was the first choir concert where I had sweat dripping down my back. GROSS.

But a good concert anyway, despite the miserable heat in that church. Mozart Requiem =

Hey, all.

Glad you had a good show :hug:

Hola, all!

Back from the food/wine event. Good fucking LORD was the food ever delicious. :drool: I'm also a wee bit toasted (both in skin and in booze-levels). :lol: Met up with my friends and we had a fabulous time. It was well worth every penny I paid and more. :yes: When I'm not as toasted, I'll be writing about it on my website. :D

Glad you had fun :hug:

I forgot to tell you guys.

My dad's surgery is scheduled for the 30th of this month.

Good thing: that means he can still go to the concert with me the week before (he really really likes REO Speedwagon). :hyper:
Bad thing: the 30th is his birthday. :sad:

:hug:

I'm going to talk to academic advising today about this school thing. I need some professional advice and the lady I usually deal with there is always really helpful. She's helped me a lot with my school stuff.

The first official day of school is today but I don't have class luckily.

Good luck Kristen!

So, the application for Team in Training Boston Marathon Team came out today. I'll be filling in that sucker and sending it off. Wish me luck. I hope to run it as a mentor - giving back to the people that gave their time.

I'm going to talk to academic advising today about this school thing. I need some professional advice and the lady I usually deal with there is always really helpful. She's helped me a lot with my school stuff.

The first official day of school is today but I don't have class luckily.

That's awesome - hopefully she'll give you some great advice. :)

Good luck Kristen!

So, the application for Team in Training Boston Marathon Team came out today. I'll be filling in that sucker and sending it off. Wish me luck. I hope to run it as a mentor - giving back to the people that gave their time.

Very cool! Good luck to you as well!

Turns out I didn't get a sunburn after all. Yay! :D My skin felt very warm yesterday when I got back home, but this morning it looks fine. Whew!

Today's a big day today for me too. There's a fantastic job opportunity that I'm going to apply for as soon as I can get my resume finished up, I have an appointment with the employment counsellor in an hour, and also my dad's having surgery this afternoon.

ETA - on my iGoogle front page there's an article about George Clooney's new girlfriend, but the picture isn't of her - it's of George with Bono. :lol:

Spent the morning sorting through paperwork and getting ready to do filing. :yuck:

A well-deserved lunch break is in order, I think. :wink:

ETA - on my iGoogle front page there's an article about George Clooney's new girlfriend, but the picture isn't of her - it's of George with Bono. :lol:

:hmm: Do Adam, Edge, and Larry know that Bono's seeing someone else?

Wow, busy day Thora! I hope all goes well with your dad's surgery. What is going on with everyone's dad's here??? Let me know if you need someone to look at your resume.

Hey, hockey is beginning soon. You'll have to change your siggy soon.

Ah...September. I've decided that in New England we don't transition into different seasons - we crash into them. One day it's 80 - the next 60. It looks like some of the trees are already past foliage peak - maybe because of the hurricane. But they look dried out and withered. Something I'd expect from a dry summer, but we didn't have one of those. And my allergies made me finally breakdown and buy medicine. The only that usually works in Benadryl. :yawn::yawn: I pass out on that stuff. I took a Zyrtec this morning and so far, I'm not tired, but I feel strange. But I also just got my monthly - early - so I'm all messed up.

Apparently Zyrtec makes me ramble inanely. :reject:

The only that usually works in Benadryl. :yawn::yawn: I pass out on that stuff. I took a Zyrtec this morning and so far, I'm not tired, but I feel strange. But I also just got my monthly - early - so I'm all messed up.

I took Benadryl last night to sleep actually...didn't work for me at all :| It's usually only when I don't want to go to sleep...

:hug: I don't mind your rambling...

*sigh* I just got done from lunch which I assumed would be with 2 of my friends but apparently unless I ask them right before lunch starts they forget that it even exists...so tired of trying to coordinate things with people at school >.< it's so complicated.

On the plus side. I successfully drew Bernard Sumner :up: I don't know why, but he randomly appeared as I started sketching while bored in art history...

Wow, busy day Thora! I hope all goes well with your dad's surgery. What is going on with everyone's dad's here??? Let me know if you need someone to look at your resume.

Hey, hockey is beginning soon. You'll have to change your siggy soon.

Ah...September. I've decided that in New England we don't transition into different seasons - we crash into them. One day it's 80 - the next 60. It looks like some of the trees are already past foliage peak - maybe because of the hurricane. But they look dried out and withered. Something I'd expect from a dry summer, but we didn't have one of those. And my allergies made me finally breakdown and buy medicine. The only that usually works in Benadryl. :yawn::yawn: I pass out on that stuff. I took a Zyrtec this morning and so far, I'm not tired, but I feel strange. But I also just got my monthly - early - so I'm all messed up.

I used Zyrtec-D before I got pregnant. Zyrtec + Sudafed = my lifesaver. Benadryl never does anything for me except make me sleep. Have you tried Claritin?

I think I did and can't remember how I like it. I might do with the Zyrtec-D since I can get terrible sinus headaches. If I'm not careful, I get sinus infections and those suuuuuuck.

GG, I gave kudos to the wrong person. I thought Wild created the thread. So :up::up::up: on the thread title. How do the Adam and Larry girls feel about it? Since MTE was our resident Edge girl, but she's gone MIA.

Can we coax her to the darkside? We almost had loner as Bonogirl. The press conference photos were too powerful. All woman and mankind buckled at the knees.

How can you deny this?

6141218554_f995976135_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom