PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild if you're around, this one's for you. :kiss:

bonosmileavitiffcamiyak.jpg

Okay, looking at the photos of Sting and Trudie in those pics (another reason for cropping) and Sting looks like a rabid animal. He's freaking out in every single one. Back to the cropping. Bye Sting - you no longer supah hot.

GraceRyan said:
I did not place my photo anywhere in there. I have a smidge of maturity...

* SPOILER *

Maturity? :wink:

Maybe band photoshopping's what I should do in graphic design class when I get bored...

Still can't sleep. Ugh. Sleeping pill time. This time it'd better work.

I forgot to tell you guys.

My dad's surgery is scheduled for the 30th of this month.

Good thing: that means he can still go to the concert with me the week before (he really really likes REO Speedwagon). :hyper:
Bad thing: the 30th is his birthday. :sad:

TaraCynara said:
I forgot to tell you guys.

My dad's surgery is scheduled for the 30th of this month.

Good thing: that means he can still go to the concert with me the week before (he really really likes REO Speedwagon). :hyper:
Bad thing: the 30th is his birthday. :sad:

Yay going to concert :) as for his birthday-- maybe you could think of it as he's going to be all better for his birthday?

]
6139237198_907a8fa372_o.jpg

Holy tall girlfriend, George. She's a freaking Amazon compared to Bono and you. And Staci, back the fuck up woman.....

Tara, if the surgery will be good for your dad, maybe it will be like a birthday present.

TaraCynara said:
That's what I'm trying to do. And I already thought of a good comfort present for him.

Aww :)

I have to get foot surgery this summer for my bunion to go away, and hoping reeeally hard the 2 months recovery will not coincide with any important concerts, myself...

Ok. For the fifth or so time I'm gonna try to sleep...gah...

And Grace-- rabid Sting makes me think of the cover for one of his best of albums that used to freak me out when it scrolled up the apple tv screen bc he looked creepy...

Aww :)

I have to get foot surgery this summer for my bunion to go away, and hoping reeeally hard the 2 months recovery will not coincide with any important concerts, myself...

Ok. For the fifth or so time I'm gonna try to sleep...gah...

Ouch. :hug:

I've only ever had surgery once, and that was to remove my tonsils when I was 11.

TaraCynara said:
Ouch. :hug:

I've only ever had surgery once, and that was to remove my tonsils when I was 11.

It won't be much worse than toenail removal surgery...I hope...anyhow I'll be back in California so I'll get to complain about it to my friends and have an excuse to have them over all the time :love:

TaraCynara said:
Nuh. He'd keep you awake too. :shifty:

Try Edge. He's the calm one. :reject:

But but.... don't waaaant Edge...

Maybe if Bono uses his documentary voice (ex. Lost Highway) then I'll be fine...

It won't be much worse than toenail removal surgery...I hope...anyhow I'll be back in California so I'll get to complain about it to my friends and have an excuse to have them over all the time :love:
:up:

But but.... don't waaaant Edge...

Maybe if Bono uses his documentary voice (ex. Lost Highway) then I'll be fine...

How 'bout Adam? :D:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom