PGP: We want to be Bono's Tickle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a corruptive, bad place. I had...what...1000 posts when I wandered into here.

Ooh live In Gods Country. Sweaty JT Bono. Happy day.

GG, you gutter princess. I loves ya!!

Not sure which cucumber pic you guys are referring too, but this one always makes me :giggle: I'm totally gonna make one grow. :shifty:

bonocucumber.jpg

Nom nom nom. Now you know what I spent the last 6 months or so watching (in general)

I just got back from elements of visual thinking class—and for my assignment I'm going to be analyzing/trying to explain the effect music has on people, even without being able to play music myself (my teacher ok'd it, yay) :hyper: I'm excited! This is going to be a strangeass but really cool art project. Probably a long video of interviews and attempts at using my suitemate's bass. Seriously, though, first time I've been really excited about any of my homework. :love:

Ps. For the past hour, my town has been filling up with smoke. I went out to get some take out and I could barely breathe. It's such a strong smell. We have this mountain called Mount McKay and the smoke is so thick you can barely see the mountain :ohmy: I have no clue what's going on. :scratch:

Forest fire?

Lastly, photos of Bono and Ali bring out the jealous teenager within. You know, when reading Star Hits you discover that's he's married. Irrational and childish? Yes. I'll have to start sending him photos of my husband and me to make HIM turn green. :lol:

OMG! This is too funny - I'm the same way! What is UP with that? And I have a box of Star Hits in my closet from the 80s. (Not a Hoarder, just one box of orderly old magazines).

Nom nom nom. Now you know what I spent the last 6 months or so watching (in general)

I just got back from elements of visual thinking class—and for my assignment I'm going to be analyzing/trying to explain the effect music has on people, even without being able to play music myself (my teacher ok'd it, yay) :hyper: I'm excited! This is going to be a strangeass but really cool art project. Probably a long video of interviews and attempts at using my suitemate's bass. Seriously, though, first time I've been really excited about any of my homework. :love:

That sounds awesome! :up:

Forest fire?

Must be, but I haven't heard of any of them around here lately.

We've gone a long stretch without rain, and have several forest fires going on in various areas, so the air is just one big shit-sandwich right now, even with the beautiful sunny days we've had.

Yesterday, despite the clear blue skies, you couldn't even see Mt Rainier, not even a vague outline of it. It was so weird.

I know this is a corruptive, bad place. I had...what...1000 posts when I wandered into here.

GG, you gutter princess. I loves ya!!
Sweaty Bono... :drool:

Not sure which cucumber pic you guys are referring too, but this one always makes me :giggle: I'm totally gonna make one grow.

bonocucumber.jpg

bonohappyhappymontreal2.jpg

Ps. For the past hour, my town has been filling up with smoke. I went out to get some take out and I could barely breathe. It's such a strong smell. We have this mountain called Mount McKay and the smoke is so thick you can barely see the mountain :ohmy: I have no clue what's going on. :scratch:
:ohmy:

:hyper: Yay for fun homework!

I am JEALOUS as all get-out of your Star Hits collection! Man, I loved that magazine.

In other, doom-ridden news:

Tropical storm Katia slams into Ireland, UK - Weather - msnbc.com

:uhoh:
:uhoh:

That sounds awesome! :up:

I'm so ridiculously excited I want to cry :hyper:

I don't know when I'll find the time to do this thing (weekend, with everything else, probably) but I'm definitely motivated...

Oh and, as for Bono cucumbers—Holy fuck. I wish I liked cucumbers...

Sure glad it hit today and not a few days from now. Forecast looks like it's plain old windy for the next few days, and then it looks to have passed by the time I landed. And the worst of it seemed to hit the North, and I'm not going there.

Jeez!

Wow, that took a LOT longer for me to finish than I thought it would. :lol: :uhoh: Stoopid Google docs crashed and I lost half of what I was working on, so I had to start from the beginning.

Oh well, it's all done, and the job is officially applied for. :) Whew. Now I can feel justified in relaxing for the rest of the day, and waiting for a phone call in about an hour or so, letting me know how my dad's surgery went. He's scheduled to be going in any minute now.

Wow, that took a LOT longer for me to finish than I thought it would. :lol: :uhoh: Stoopid Google docs crashed and I lost half of what I was working on, so I had to start from the beginning.

Oh well, it's all done, and the job is officially applied for. :) Whew. Now I can feel justified in relaxing for the rest of the day, and waiting for a phone call in about an hour or so, letting me know how my dad's surgery went. He's scheduled to be going in any minute now.
Yay for applying for new jobs!

:hug: for you and for you dad.

Hi Tara!

Thora, I have all of the windows and doors shut. We are getting the smoke because of how the wind is blowing. My car was covered in soot when I left work. Hopefully the rain we are getting now calms the smoke down a bit!

Hi Tara!

Thora, I have all of the windows and doors shut. We are getting the smoke because of how the wind is blowing. My car was covered in soot when I left work. Hopefully the rain we are getting now calms the smoke down a bit!

Wow, that's nuts! The rain will definitely help, I'm sure.

Just got a call from my dad. Surgery went well and the doc's very pleased. :) He didn't get any additional painkillers or whatever, which cracks me up. He was all "I'm a tough guy, it'll be okay." :tsk: :lol: He probably won't be singing the same tune in a few hours once the freezing wears off, but the most important thing is that he's good and it went according to plan. Whew! Big sigh of relief. :)

It is a forest fire K! It's hard to breathe!:crack:

Yeah it's brutal :crack:

Wow, that's nuts! The rain will definitely help, I'm sure.

Just got a call from my dad. Surgery went well and the doc's very pleased. :) He didn't get any additional painkillers or whatever, which cracks me up. He was all "I'm a tough guy, it'll be okay." :tsk: :lol: He probably won't be singing the same tune in a few hours once the freezing wears off, but the most important thing is that he's good and it went according to plan. Whew! Big sigh of relief. :)

Glad everything went well :hug:

My husband came home and told me a job for a director of sales just came up in another market - which would mean we would relocate. It could be a good opportunity for him. I knew it was possible down the line - I didn't think it would be that soon. Granted, if he tossed his hat in the ring, there's no guarantee he'd get it. And he said that it had to make sense for us. UGh. Just UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom