PGP~ We still haven't found what we're looking for-- timtams AND "the Boys"! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: pervs

:( kitty is ill.... she prolly ran into something, or something ran/drove into her! her jaw looks completely odd, she's completely off the planet, not reacting, just staring a bit in front of her... :sigh: I don't wanna wait an hour to get to the vet!

BonosBaby12 said:

Thank you Kaf :hug: Hope you have been keeping yourself out of trouble :sexywink:
uhhhhhh... I'm gonna say yes :whistle:

(
sign0078.gif
)

Galeongirl said:
:tsk: pervs

:( kitty is ill.... she prolly ran into something, or something ran/drove into her! her jaw looks completely odd, she's completely off the planet, not reacting, just staring a bit in front of her... :sigh: I don't wanna wait an hour to get to the vet!

Awwww I hope everything turns out ok for your kitty :hug:

Kaf Im not surprised at all :tsk: :sexywink:

^ :lol:

I'm good thanks (just woke up tho :grumpy: ), how are you?

By the way, if you haven't tried the extended Joshua Tree, do it... :drool:
http://www.tiede.com/joshuatree/
I don't have Race Against Time, but I put Beautiful Ghost at the start, before Streets... :drool: :drool:

It probably also helped that I haven't listened to JT LOUD for a long time... :reject:

hey people :hug:

kitty is alright, she's just a bit in shock and has a bruised spine... she probably fell out of a tree or from something of a decent height anway... she's on painkillers now and has to stay inside...
it was so adorable at the vet, after she was examined, the vet prepared the shot, and kitty came over to me, put her head in my belly and her paw on me too... :cute:

Alisaura said:
Hey Galeongirl :hug:
I'm glad kitty is okay! I wonder if she'll be nervous about climbing trees now...?

Aawww :cute:

well, as far as I know she DOESN"T climb trees :lol:.... she's a wussy, climbing up ok, but then down.... nuh-uh! :lol: she's a very unique one, she's afraid of hights....

but I'm glad it's nothing worse!

Galeongirl said:
hey people :hug:

kitty is alright, she's just a bit in shock and has a bruised spine... she probably fell out of a tree or from something of a decent height anway... she's on painkillers now and has to stay inside...
it was so adorable at the vet, after she was examined, the vet prepared the shot, and kitty came over to me, put her head in my belly and her paw on me too... :cute:

:cute: Glad shes ok. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Shannon :hug: long time no see!

Hi SG! :hug: I know I feel like I have been away for ages :sigh: Hope to stop in later tonight when I have some more time.

Hi Ali hope the dentist appt goes ok :hug:

GG Im happy that your kitty is alright :cute:

Talk to everyone later! Have a great night :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom