PGP- We Love DG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I'm glad at least some of you know what it is!!! I can't believe you girls have never had it! I thought I was going nuts and typed the wrong name of the food or something :lmao:

I've never had that before buy it sounds gorgeous! :drool: i :heart: pasta as it's one of my fav foods! I actually had something quite similar to that but only cooked in the microwave - still, yum :drool:

Spagetti
36_1_511.gif

OMFG :lmao: that's hysterical Wild!

Fly - i love your bedroom pix! :love: i like beds that sit close to the floor too!

Hi Weldy! :wave: :hug: i saw your hippy pic! That's really cool looking - love your shades&t-shirt! :wink:

Sorry - I got - um - er - distracted :shifty:

e11c585d.gif

I had to edit that - it didn't look right when they were facing each other ... he was a little too happy to see himself :eyebrow:

3fc033c8.gif

Don't know if you read earlier Sami but i was mentioning a few people who've been to that indian restaurant - i was asking if you've heard of Billy Connolly? :wink:

Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave: I'm on a break from the library, but just wanted to say HI!!!

The Setlist Party will be soooooo late tonight, and I have to go into NYC tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be able to stay around there tonight. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom