PGP- We Love DG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Dis - to wait to see the boys&i'm sooooooooo utterly gutted&saddened like you wouldn't believe :no: :scream:

Yeah i know Sami, i've read about how you're going with your mum the 1st nite&it's too bad you have to seel tix&there's no chance i'm going :( :sad:

susanp6 said:
Ok, so no-one wants to scold me for not liking So cruel :happy: :dance:

shame on you:angry: I forgot you said that...now you will be tarred and feathered:angry:

its ok:hug: I tend to skip over stuff...like Hands that Built America...stuff like that.

susanp6 said:
Yes Dis - to wait to see the boys&i'm sooooooooo utterly gutted&saddened like you wouldn't believe :no: :scream:

Yeah i know Sami, i've read about how you're going with your mum the 1st nite&it's too bad you have to seel tix&there's no chance i'm going :( :sad:

:( but you live near...kinda....you can stalk..I mean sightsee in Ireland:shifty::wink:

I have been addicted to Even Better Than the Real Thing...its always been one of my favs...but lately:combust: omg..the whispering kills me:drool: :drool: :drool: its all about the bono whisper:drool:

I feel your pain Sami, i really do :hug: but at least you're still going to one :yes: :happy: aren't the NY ones the same price as the Miami ones? :huh:

Yeah VP - It's my least fav on that album but i do agree it has great lyrics, it's just that it actually is pretty dreary sounding to listen to i'm afraid :shrug:

Would i be able to see that pic of you Sami, btw? :wink:

susanp6 said:
I feel your pain Sami, i really do :hug: but at least you're still going to one :yes: :happy: aren't the NY ones the same price as the Miami ones? :huh:

Yeah VP - It's my least fav on that album but i do agree it has great lyrics, it's just that it actually is pretty dreary sounding to listen to i'm afraid :shrug:

Would i be able to see that pic of you Sami, btw? :wink:

no because my Miami ones are bad seats so I'd probably only get face value...the NY ones are more expensive to buy

here's the pic :reject:

xx

Last edited:
EBTTRT &MW are 2 of the 1st songs i saw them play live in '92 :hyper: :combust: :faint:

I'm so not giving you love advice BG, cuz I suck at the whole thing. :lol:

A week from tonight I will be seeing the boys! :hyper:

OMG......It's like waiting for a friggen comet to come!

He just doesnt reply!!

Feck!

Oh...this shizz is whack man! *gangsta pose*

Btw....girlies that are around and who arent involved in the campaign to get BG a boy.....i apologise for not speaking much :laugh:

susanp6 said:
EBTTRT &MW are 2 of the 1st songs i saw them play live in '92 :hyper: :combust: :faint:

:combust:

Mr. Dis thinks I'm a perv:lmao: he knows the whispering is my fav part..I always make this little grunt/moan type noise too when I hear it:lmao: They played it a couple times when I've seen them and omg....I melt into goo:combust:

Take me higher....... :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

Woo-hoo ABOY just came on the radio :dance: :rockon:

WOW! Sami :sexywink: You are gorgeous! You're the one without glasses right?

VintagePunk said:
She's slippy, she's sliding down...and she'll be there when you...hit the ground :drool:

*falls off chair :faint: :faint:

"gimme half a chance to ride on the waves that you bring" :drool:

Russty Cat said:
I'm so not giving you love advice BG, cuz I suck at the whole thing. :lol:

A week from tonight I will be seeing the boys! :hyper:

:hyper: thats sooo exciting:combust:!!!

BG...:angry: quit teasing that boy!

:wink: :wink:

Bono's screams on ABOY :combust: :combust: :combust:

My mum came home ok from England ok btw :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.