PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that took a little longer than I thought it would. :wink: Can't fix the bright light though.

partytrain.jpg

OMG, I love my new seatmate! ;)

Fun fact: I spent all week sharing a bed with the person next to me on the train!! :ohmy:

That guy in the black shirt at the back of the train is totally posing for the picture!:lol:

Ooh GG, look what I just came across in my PB album! :wink:

guitar.jpg

SQUEE Popmart tour Dallas. :love: I love that photo. Lord I wish Edge would've used that guitar live sometime. Would've been epic.

Check the black Rickenbacker on the right. :wink: That's the backup for the Fireglo. He's only used that once, the night after he destroyed his original on the Boston Elevation dvd.

:cute: :heart:

I'm sure he's used to fitting in tight slots :wink:
:silent:

This picture looked better on my tiny little camera screen, but it's the best closeup I got from Montreal 1. :D

261982_10150249724312226_510742225_7213310_3958832_n.jpg
Oh, :combust:

mmmmmm neck :drool:

Weird fact: I NEVER even contemplate licking another man's sweaty neck :yuck:

But there is an exception to every rule :tongue:

But.... like you said, an exception to every rule. And he's an exception to MANY rules. :shifty:

Best I could do with this one T. If you don't know it's photoshopped it's not really noticable. Just once you start looking it's clear to see.

groupshottrainkopie.jpg

Check the area between me and Val. :wink: It's completely cloned from the area between Drea and Val. Well and a piece of the restaurant on the left, since I needed some more coverup.

Wow good job! :up: So someone got banned/disappeared I guess? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom