PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This
360LarryOaklandarend2.jpg
and a margarita or two are helping the woes of the day to slooooooooowly float away.

:hug::hug::hug:

Aww...I felt that way Tuesday. Shitastic.

Gordon Ramsey has too many shows on Fox. I get confuddled.

OMG I KNOW RIGHT! I thought I was never going to escape Maine!! Driving back from Moncton I was practically falling asleep at the wheel and I was like...that's it...I'm never getting out of here...I'm just going to die here in fucking Maine! :lol:

Ohio - flat, boring and goes on FOREVER... at least on I-75 :wink:

(Btw, you can fit France in Northern Ontario. That should give you an idea about how big the entire province is ;))

Nice :up:

I'm about to fix a vodka tonic and waiting for dinner to arrive... maybe I'll add a side of this too...

edgenbonolurv2011.jpg

it's not mine but it's super duper cute!

You're better at keeping an eye on the enemy than I am. I don't know anyone on Fox. (i assume you're talking about Fox news for some reason)

bonocomet said:
Nice :up:

I'm about to fix a vodka tonic and waiting for dinner to arrive... maybe I'll add a side of this too...

I always thought there was nothing better than U2 with a side of junk food...now that I am older, a side of drink sounds muuuuch better :drool:

Drea said:
Ohio - flat, boring and goes on FOREVER... at least on I-75 :wink:

(Btw, you can fit France in Northern Ontario. That should give you an idea about how big the entire province is ;))

Remind me to never tackle that when I've already been awake for 24 hours...

Is this one of yours? I know I've seen it before. It's probably mine and I have forgotten.

Not mine either, I don't even remember where it's from except that yes it's super cute, and :drool:worthy.

I do admit that after the entire concert day that drive thru Maine was long. We had to drive back to our hotel in Fredericton after the show that night too and didn't get in until 5 am. :crack: We only had one good wake up call when Mot nodded and drove off the road. OMG LOL we were all WIDE AWAKE after that holy shiiiiiit. :ohmy: :crazy: :lol:

Ok I'm having CBW (California Bowls & Wraps) for dinner. OMG :drool: Any of you have that? I need to get a pic. :love:

You're better at keeping an eye on the enemy than I am. I don't know anyone on Fox. (i assume you're talking about Fox news for some reason)

No, Gordon Ramsey is British chef that has like 3 shows on TV - all on Fox. Right now, we have Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef going at once. They confuse me. :crack:

This
360LarryOaklandarend2.jpg
and a margarita or two are helping the woes of the day to slooooooooowly float away.

:shifty:

that man's hands are all I can think about because of Wild.

:lol:

All news channels = the enemy.

:shifty:

No, Gordon Ramsey is British chef that has like 3 shows on TV - all on Fox. Right now, we have Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef going at once. They confuse me. :crack:

It's like there are two different Chef Ramseys! I mean, he's all gruff and yelling and cursing and kinda mean (but it's awesome) on Hell's Kitchen, but on Master Chef.... HE'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Confuses the hell out of me! *prefers the angry Gordon for some reason :ohmy:*

Did no one take pictures in Moncton???:huh:

We did!!! :D We weren't at the best spot for pics however, but did get some decent ones. I'm getting mine ready first. Chelsea still hasn't uploaded hers yet. :angry: We were so worried about sneaking her big camera in, but when the time came, security could care less and waved her right in. :lol:

My dinner on the right. :drool: Fajita bowl with black beans and brown rice & avocado. Usually get the chicken but went with tofu tonight. Yummmmmm....

CBW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom