PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I almost want to make this my new FB icon, but I love my current one way too much.

:lol:Well if you do decide to you are welcome to it!

Fuck, now all I can think of is Bono bursting out of the water like a whale at Sea World.

:lmao:

:drool:

I already saved it. :shifty: (Can you not right click save it?)

We'll let Larry give them the side-eye.

Larryside-eye.jpg

This makes me laugh SO much!! :lmao: :love:

About to go on a new restaurant adventure with a friend in a few minutes. It is REALLY early for me to have dinner (I usually eat at about 7-7:30), but this was the only time we could book a table. :lol: Oh well. I'll probably be hungry once I look at the menu and smell food cooking. :D

That Larry pic at the top of the page is hilarous. Can't believe there's a new thread. I'm a little :crack: :yawn: :crazy: :gah: right now so I don't have much time to catch up / post. But I'm thinkin' of y'all.

Truth. I screamed Edge's name so much, I lost my voice.
:shifty:

Sorry to be gross, but OMG so much flem

This post-tour cold sucks

I spent the last hour watching U2 dvds (the videos ones) and I can't tell the difference between cold and real tears/flem

Just thought I'd share that with you all....
I'm sorry about your cold! I have constant year-round allergies (I'm even allergic to my cats and dog), so I know what you're going through! :hug:

Well it wasn't me this time. I had Ad' in my bunk. :shifty:
You two are like rabbits... :shifty:

Underwater lobster cam?

Don't tell Bono. He'll want one for the next tour.
Oh, I could so totally see him asking for an underwater concert now...

We'll let Larry give them the side-eye.

Larryside-eye.jpg

That photo still makes me :giggle:

Oooh, maybe the next tour can be all underwater themed, to balance out the spaceyness of this one! I'm sure Bono can work something out with trained orcas...
:lol:

Fuck, now all I can think of is Bono bursting out of the water like a whale at Sea World.
:lol:

Best motivation to get a 5 year old to pick up his room? Telling him Wipeout is on in 15 minutes and he can't watch it with me unless the room is clean.
FTW

That Larry pic at the top of the page is hilarous. Can't believe there's a new thread. I'm a little :crack: :yawn: :crazy: :gah: right now so I don't have much time to catch up / post. But I'm thinkin' of y'all.
Hi Zu!

Kristen - I just looked up how far it is from my house to Thunder Bay, Ontario by car cuz I was curious. It said 1 day and 3 hours. :( Why are people so far away?! :sad:

If it's any comfort, I live in the same freaking PROVINCE as Kristen and Amy and it's a 16 hour drive from TO to TBay... or a 1.5-2 hr flight!

Drea said:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well of *course* we couldn't see him, he was with Wild, Jem and Val! It's a wonder we can see as much of him as we do, considering where he is :wink:

:lmao: :evil:

Kristen, I can never figure out how to save from Flickr, so I just screencap.

GraceRyan said:
Or Maine. That's a big fucking state.

OMG I KNOW RIGHT! I thought I was never going to escape Maine!! Driving back from Moncton I was practically falling asleep at the wheel and I was like...that's it...I'm never getting out of here...I'm just going to die here in fucking Maine! :lol:

:giggle:

amateurs. :wink:

:giggle: Well, CA is really two states :wink:

My friend's dad started a mock cession campaign in AZ to make Southern AZ its own, more liberal state, separate from the jayholes who make the laws up in Phoenix. There are bumper stickers all over our fair city that say "Free Baja Arizona" :giggle:

Nice :up:

I'm about to fix a vodka tonic and waiting for dinner to arrive... maybe I'll add a side of this too...

edgenbonolurv2011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom