PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Well that took a little longer than I thought it would. :wink: Can't fix the bright light though.

:laugh: Thanks for putting him pretty much in my lap :evil:

And Edge looks like he's in Crystal's lap. :lol:

I'm supposed to be writing a review of a corset today, but I'm still all Allergies of Doom and I can't even drink my coffee because my nose is too stuffed, so I am going to sit here and stare at EdgeLegs instead. Those are some good, good legs.

Aw, feel better Crystal! :hug: My allergies are acting up too. But EdgeLegs always make me feel better. :drool:

You'll want to turn your speakers WAY down (or off) for this, the poor camera I used toooootally couldn't deal with GA sound. :lol:

‪uteotw‬‏ - YouTube

Pretty much everything 1:50 on :D

Um, yeah I can still hear me. :lol: I just totally laughed my ass off. :lmao: I'm like, "OMG...is that me?" Sure 'nuff it was. :wink:
And yeah, sound overload on your camera. :ohmy:

I was outer rail for NJ Dazz! Just off center Adam side.

i know now ! lol

:lol: I saw your other post after I posted what I though was my mistake!
Then I AMENDED that post! :lol:

I have some photographic evidence for further studies. :shifty: MsTE I was thinking of you when I shot those pics. Still working on uploading everything, sorry! :scream:

:lol:
try sorting out in pretty good to OMG! categories for 2050 photos from Philly and 1000 from NJ/GS!!! :huh: :lmao:

I will have aPB account within about 3 -5 weeks.
Think of it as a :hyper: late present for the 360-ending blues! :D

That sucks that you're sick, K. :( Hope you're better soon!

So I just signed up for ANOTHER foodie event in September. :drool:

Feast of Fields is a 4 hour (1pm to 5pm) gourmet wandering harvest festival - is FarmFolk CityFolk's annual fundraising event. With a wine glass and linen napkin in hand, you can taste the very best of BC from chefs, vintners, brewers, farmers, fishers, ranchers and food artisans from across the province - some think of it as a 40 course meal paired with wine and beer! Feast of Fields highlights the connections between producer and chef, field and table, and farm folks and city folks. Feast of Fields is a gastronomic journey towards a sustainable, local food system.

And it's at a farm within stumbling distance of my house! :lol: I just hope it doesn't rain... :lol: I'm so excited!!

What's worse than being sick? When my daughter is sick too!:crack:

I just had to take tomorrow off of work as well. :down:

Back
Top Bottom