PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's actually a regular Les Paul but with mirror tiles glued onto it. Actual mirror tiles. Which makes it the heaviest Guitar in Edge's arsenal. :wink:

I know. :drool: I heard Dallas talking about it once. Probably on the documentary on the PopMart DVD.

:lol: Oh you. Stop making things up that don't exist.

It does, I say, it does! :lol: I've seen it with mah own eyes!! :wink:

I know. :drool: I heard Dallas talking about it once. Probably on the documentary on the PopMart DVD.

Yep. :drool: Love his voice. So soothing. Hypnotizing..

:tsk: I still refuse to believe. Way too much evidence pointing to nonexistant.

Galeongirl said:
Check the area between me and Val. :wink: It's completely cloned from the area between Drea and Val. Well and a piece of the restaurant on the left, since I needed some more coverup.

I kept looking for me in the train station picture. It'd be funny if you used the same photo of me for all.

yes we were outer rail to the right of center for NJ

oh!!!!
:lmao:

then never mind the following post!
:der: X2 :lol:

tho we'll have to coordinate time/songs
AND YES I do have Bono on the circle to the right (B>A):hyper:

COMET!!!!>>>>

:der: silly me I forgot you were in the pit NOT the outer rail at GS/NJ

but

I STILL Might have some from far away photos of your section when bono was singing at that spot.... going bonkers!!! :D

we'll have to check which songs/timing at some point !

I know some by the Look of the stage/claw but i have to get the set list and SLP to write out the approx times in sync with my photos' times! :D
so we'll have to figure out

eleva6.jpg

:shifty:

COMET!!!!>>>>

:der: silly me I forgot you were in the pit NOT the outer rail at GS/NJ

but

I STILL Might have some from far away photos of your section when bono was singing at that spot.... going bonkers!!! :D

we'll have to check which songs/timing at some point !

I know some by the Look of the stage/claw but i have to get the set list and SLP to write out the approx times in sync with my photos' times! :D
so we'll have to figure out

I was outer rail for NJ Dazz! Just off center Adam side.

Yep. :drool: Love his voice. So soothing. Hypnotizing..

:tsk: I still refuse to believe. Way too much evidence pointing to nonexistant.

I have some photographic evidence for further studies. :shifty: MsTE I was thinking of you when I shot those pics. Still working on uploading everything, sorry! :scream:

While you keep talking about Edge in a speedo, it's time for me to head to bed. I'll just politely take the man lying on the catwalk in front of him with me while you keep discussing his nonexistant backside. :wink:

:hug: G'nite ladies.

I'm supposed to be writing a review of a corset today, but I'm still all Allergies of Doom and I can't even drink my coffee because my nose is too stuffed, so I am going to sit here and stare at EdgeLegs instead. Those are some good, good legs.

Back
Top Bottom