PGP: We like our Rock Stars Wet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dallas!! :hyper: Squee!! I'll never forget his kindness to me in Dublin!

During the Moncton show, Bono alluded to someone in the crowd that they were excited.. and then made a movement like he was undoing his pants :huh: But then laughed and said it's a family show. Did someone flash him? :giggle:

I might have this video.. let me go look :hmm:

I thought he was hiking up his pants when he said that. Someone to right of me either started screaming or jumping around and he said, "You're very excited." They must have done something because he laughed and said, "Be cool, the family's here."

Then he went on talking about....I cannot remember what.

:sigh: Yet another conspiracy theory loving idiot is ruining the AB remaster thread. I hate the time between tours and the amounts of idiots it spawns.

guys, Amazon.de has the remaster up too, and they're cheaper than Universal! 297 euros for the Uber box opposed to 315. And free shipping. :D

screen cap

I might have to make side-eye Larry my new avatar.

Oh and I am thoroughly displeased with the lack of booze in my house right now. :grumpy:

Do it! that would be hilarious :lol:

;)

LarryMoncton.jpg

OH MY GOD :combust:

If it's any comfort, I live in the same freaking PROVINCE as Kristen and Amy and it's a 16 hour drive from TO to TBay... or a 1.5-2 hr flight!

We live too far apart :sad:

Dallas!! :hyper: Squee!! I'll never forget his kindness to me in Dublin!

During the Moncton show, Bono alluded to someone in the crowd that they were excited.. and then made a movement like he was undoing his pants :huh: But then laughed and said it's a family show. Did someone flash him? :giggle:

I might have this video.. let me go look :hmm:

I remember that! :lol:

My entire family has chosen to use my picture as their profile picture I guess for my birthday. It's very confusing.

Alyssa is better, but I have a high fever. I've decided to stop complaining about it, but man, this sucks. :sigh:

I was chatting with Maria and talking about how we miss the chaos and planning. I feel lost with no new photos and setlist parties (as nasty and stupid as they became)

Oh yeah:

HAPPY FRIDAY!! :cabbagepatch:

Any plans this weekend?

My mom is taking the boy for the weekend, so I plan on taking a lengthy shower this afternoon and looking rly cute for when hubby gets home from work tonight. :wink:

Tomorrow he's got the day off and we're planning on making homemade chinese and watching movies as a "date night". *swoon* It'll be nice to sit through a movie and not be interrupted! :lol:

:yippie: I just finished the big finale of my game. The end boss is beaten.

:D Now I can start the Master's Quest, which is the same story but much harder.

Fuck, now all I can think of is Bono bursting out of the water like a whale at Sea World.

He's have me whaling with pleasure :shifty:

I have a rather large lap... :sexywink :

I doubt he'd notice that :shifty:

No that's Bod :love:

:lol:

ETA: I'm searching for more U2 bandfic, and I completely blame Wild. :shifty:

Also, I'm failing miserably.

Me :angel:

As soon as Bono said "We know you like your rockstars wet" I thought, well, that was for the Plebans :giggle:

Yea, I took it as proof that he knows of our existence. :lol:

Just more proof that they lurk in here!

I've thought this since 2001 when i posted on blue crack that they should play Wild Honey before i left to see them in Paris ....they did :ohmy:

Just thought I'd share this. :shifty:

69viewingpleba.png

:giggle:

My daughter and I are going to the zoo with my mom today. Tomorrow morning, we are getting our hair cut, then the beach. Sunday, we have a kids party. So much for a low key weekend!

We have been enjoying the beers I bought from the Pumphouse where we had a mini-get together.

My mom is taking the boy for the weekend, so I plan on taking a lengthy shower this afternoon and looking rly cute for when hubby gets home from work tonight. :wink:

Tomorrow he's got the day off and we're planning on making homemade chinese and watching movies as a "date night". *swoon* It'll be nice to sit through a movie and not be interrupted! :lol:

Sounds nice :sexywink:

:yippie: I just finished the big finale of my game. The end boss is beaten.

:D Now I can start the Master's Quest, which is the same story but much harder.

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom