PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went and had kids, and I look nothing like that anymore...but I may or may not have a bra like that still!:shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DolphinPM#p/u/4/x0HxU0KIjHE

Edge does indeed talk about his assets :drool:

Larry talks :drool:

And Adam makes a funny reference to his previous (current???) "hobbies" :giggle:

eta:why aren't my youtube vids being imbedded anymore?

OMG Bono's reaction to Edge's assets is so cute!!

Zooey I noticed that link takes you to the persons channel instead of the actual video that could be why it's not imbedding, it's not an actual video page, it's just a video playing on their channel... if that makes sense! If you click the link under the video on that page it takes you to the actual video page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0HxU0KIjHE

:eyebrow:

my oldere flash doesn't display the YT site as it would be when i am on the faster computer.....

I do nOT see a little Vid "thumbnail" of this ? Bono & EDGE interview?> all I se are little snapshots of U2 in reccent concert. And the type is way tinier too.

suggestions on what I should be looking for ??

Random post time!
So, I'm listening to If You Wear That Velvet Dress, and even though I've always adored this song and listened to it while going to sleep (It's kind of my boat on the river of unconsciousness, haha.), I never really noticed just how immensely sexy every single note of it is. :shifty: I mean, I've heard it so many times my breath automatically syncs with his when I hear it but that mumble at the beginning, um...

Anyway... I'm going to bed and shall once again post a pic before I do. :hyper:
22f1.jpg

Night night.

Um... ok. :ohmy: ahem. Just listened to the IEM bootleg of San Sebastien and the mic picked up some verrrry interesting chatter from Bono during the quick change before HMTMKMKM. I couldn't catch everything but some of the things that are clear:

it's been fuck... like I'm braindead. Being punished for last nights festivities. Oh yeah Tiger might be her name... or is it brocolli... the youngest one it is...(He tries to remember the names of someone's daughter and asks someone to name them so he can remember.) ... I think I might... I might have spoken too fast in my interest, they actually genuinely didn't know what I was on about... I think... or they did know what I was on about and didn't like it, which is always a possibility...
And then there is a lot of very devilish giggling going on from him.

:hmm:

So TBE update: he was at the gym today, doing triceps, so there was one point where he was standing with his feet together, knees slightly bent and his, well, arse sticking out just a little and holy mother of god, if I didn't start giggling right there, thinking of you all and our spanking conversations!

He also gave me a high five and has very very very nice hands Just sayin'

:lol:

I know!!!!! :scream: Today, on the tricep thing would have been a PERFECT time for a quick camera shot, but alas, i didn't have my phone. And it's weird now that we're kinda friends (or whatever). Like he's aware of me so might catch me taking a pic. I'm trying really really really hard to think of a reason besides "You look like The Edge" to take a pic.

Just pretend like you're dialing a number on your phone but really take a picture instead :shifty:

Uhhh.... I changed my avi!:shifty:

I hope it is ok BC!:wink:

Love the new avi Amy :up:

May I just say that Bono and Edge are looking exceptionally HOT there? :love:!

Agreed :drool:

Random post time!
So, I'm listening to If You Wear That Velvet Dress, and even though I've always adored this song and listened to it while going to sleep (It's kind of my boat on the river of unconsciousness, haha.), I never really noticed just how immensely sexy every single note of it is. :shifty: I mean, I've heard it so many times my breath automatically syncs with his when I hear it but that mumble at the beginning, um...

Anyway... I'm going to bed and shall once again post a pic before I do. :hyper:
22f1.jpg

Night night.

I spy Larry in the corner :sexywink:

I know!!!!! :scream: Today, on the tricep thing would have been a PERFECT time for a quick camera shot, but alas, i didn't have my phone. And it's weird now that we're kinda friends (or whatever). Like he's aware of me so might catch me taking a pic. I'm trying really really really hard to think of a reason besides "You look like The Edge" to take a pic.

Stop.. explain :) you know, to a newbie in the huge playground of already old plebans in here. You have free acess to peek out The Edge on training??? or am I just over imagening things (which I wouldn't be surprised about when it comes to The Edge, my imagination grows wild in here! ;))

Stop.. explain :) you know, to a newbie in the huge playground of already old plebans in here. You have free acess to peek out The Edge on training??? or am I just over imagening things (which I wouldn't be surprised about when it comes to The Edge, my imagination grows wild in here! ;))

Welcome!:hug: You and MTE will get along just fine! :sexywink:

it's been fuck... like I'm braindead. Being punished for last nights festivities. Oh yeah Tiger might be her name... or is it brocolli... the youngest one it is...(He tries to remember the names of someone's daughter and asks someone to name them so he can remember.) ... I think I might... I might have spoken too fast in my interest, they actually genuinely didn't know what I was on about... I think... or they did know what I was on about and didn't like it, which is always a possibility...

awesome. I downloaded that last night, can't wait to listen to it.

A guy at her gym looks a lot like him, and she calls him TallBuffEdge. :D

Thank you :) :hug: i do hope that we can share peacefully in the sandbox!
Since I can't eat The Edge, i think i might just open my fridge and eat a Bono instead, now the question is should it be vanilla, blueberry or strawberry flavored?

All of the above! :giggle: Welcome, btw!

Just checked the restaurant FB page for the bazillionth time. Still no posts from them about the contest winner. They're over a day late now, with announcing that. Frigging bastards. :fist: :lol:

:wave:Thora! Thanks for explaining the TBE story :) i over-imagined as usual, but would be fun to see those who resemble our heroes. For example, lead figure of Ukrainian folk band Haydamaky used to resemble a bit of The Edge occasionally, but only just a bit. Nothing beats the original!
Sorry that they haven't posted the winners for the competition you entered! probably awarded themselves instead.

:wave:Thora! Thanks for explaining the TBE story :) i over-imagined as usual, but would be fun to see those who resemble our heroes. For example, lead figure of Ukrainian folk band Haydamaky used to resemble a bit of The Edge occasionally, but only just a bit. Nothing beats the original!
Sorry that they haven't posted the winners for the competition you entered! probably awarded themselves instead.

Nothing wrong with a good imagination, especially around these parts! :wink:

:lol: At this point I wouldn't be surprised. Stoopid restaurant!

Back
Top Bottom