PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First gif from the new batch. Eyes, grin and hand movements!
bonogrineyebrowdvd9.gif

:lol: You can't get away with it THAT easily, now that you pointed it out!

TELL US ALL THE THINGS ABOUT YOU!!

I dunno how long - maybe a half hour? I haven't seen anything on Twitter yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I snuck in here all stealthy and ninja-like! :shifty: Too late now!

^ It's like a unicorn in reverse, it can only be touched by the non-innocents. :lol:

MTE- It's okay, I was fully expecting an initiation of some sort involving strange Latin phrases, devil horns, and Irish whiskey.

That part comes next.

First gif from the new batch. Eyes, grin and hand movements!
bonogrineyebrowdvd9.gif

Well, hello there, Mr Bono!!

Finding Nemo the Musical is way better than the movie, btw!

I snuck in here all stealthy and ninja-like! :shifty: Too late now!

That part comes next.

Well, hello there, Mr Bono!!

Finding Nemo the Musical is way better than the movie, btw!

I suppose will let it slide. This time. But watch out, missy! We won't be as forgiving next time. :fist: Do I know what I'm talking about? Hell no. But it sounds vaguely threatening, so there you go. :yes:

There's a musical?! :lol: Oh my!

I feel like Cinderella. :sad: taken from FB status. :sigh:

"Due to a phone fuck up between mine and Lauren's phone she never received my txt message to confirm I was going. :( So they assumed I wasn't going and are there now. I've drunk too much already to drive myself and I can't afford a cab. :( Will get Kat to take a pic of me in the dress tomoz if we can. ( Amy wanted to see a pic of me in the prom dress :) ) Feels like a loser as I am only person on section from work not there at wedding reception. :reject: "

"Due to a phone fuck up between mine and Lauren's phone she never received my txt message to confirm I was going. :( So they assumed I wasn't going and are there now. I've drunk too much already to drive myself and I can't afford a cab. :( Will get Kat to take a pic of me in the dress tomoz if we can. ( Amy wanted to see a pic of me in the prom dress :) ) Feels like a loser as I am only person on section from work not there at wedding reception. :reject: "

Awww :hug:

At least you have us ?? :hug:

Gg you have closed the 1K gap with me. :ohmy:
:mac: I told you it would happen eventually.

:hug: Dude, that's so shitty! And cause of such a stupid miscommunication. That blows.

But on the upside, now you can spend the night with us and the band? We got live feed tonight!

Carrying over from the last thread:

I love Grace, Playboy Mansion, have sung Stuck in kareoke... Red Light's okay but not spectacular, The First Time same. I thought Bono was taking poetic liberties with that "hot as a hair dryer in your face" line in New York until I actually went to New Jersey in July - holy crap :lol:

Jem :hug:

I love Finding Nemo the Musical! :heart::heart::heart:

I've seen it many times at Animal Kingdom!

<Disney Freak!:wink:

I am there again next year if you are back by then....:wink:

I don't know which hotel you are at! I have stayed at Carribean Beach, All Star Music Resort and the Fort Wilderness cabins! Next year we are doing Pop Century and cruising for the first time on the Dream!!!!:hyper:

And here is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Dear lord. :faint:
bonogrinbeardscratchdvd.gif

OMG... I'm not even a Bonosexual, but that is :combust:

I am there again next year if you are back by then....:wink:

I don't know which hotel you are at! I have stayed at Carribean Beach, All Star Music Resort and the Fort Wilderness cabins! Next year we are doing Pop Century and cruising for the first time on the Dream!!!!:hyper:

All Star Music. :lol: How funny if I checked you in or something.

I am about THIS CLOSE to starving to death. I am pretty sure my options are

a) Get up and go make tacos.
b) Marry Edge in the next five minutes so I can start living off room service already.

Back
Top Bottom