PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be honest alot of next year depends on when all my money from Athens is paid back. Until that is sorted I can't start to save up for next year. :( This month is difficult enough as it is. :lol: When thats sorted I can begin to save and will then be also to give Louanne/Theresa the money I need to give them. ( Theresa for flight from last summer we couldn't use to do Bono's injury and Louanne kindly told me to send Brussels hotel money when I can. )

We will have to see girls. I hope everything is all sorted asap. :kiss:

I hope it all works out. AND MAYBE maybe maybe I'll be in the UK next year! :pray:

Thanks. Will donate extra next year. :heart:

It was fun being dress buddies while it lasted. :love:

Can you right it all down ( confirmation no's etc ) and just say you had no access to a printer. :shifty:

Thanks hon. :hug: Yes, it was fun being dress buddies! :D :love:

You have a blackberry right? Maybe you can just show them your email?

You are so smart! :love: I would hope that will work. Will make sure I move my email into the right folder so it's easily accessible from my phone. Thanks for suggesting that. I can't believe I didn't even think about that! :lol: :doh:

Jem my money can wait until after next year if it makes the difference of you coming or not :hug:

Aww. :kiss: No I want to pay everyone. I'd do it now if I could. The intention was to have paid you for now but I didn't forsee things happening. :reject::lol:

:kiss: A thousand thank you's to you and Louanne for your patience. :heart:

Also my cousin announced on FB to me and Amy that if she wins the £112 million euro millions next friday she will pay for me and my friends to go to Mexico. I don't think she realised how many of us there are. :lmao:

Gonna hold her too it. :shifty::lol::love:

American does NOT mean Canadian. :angry: :lol:

You should have said North America, then! We're more than America's hat, dammit!! :lol:

Damn straight!:wink:

Thora and Jem, it was fun being dress buddies today!:hug:

Jem, you must be here next year!!!!:sad:

:uhoh: My bad, don't hurt me! I thought it meant everyone from the Americas...

I'm just pulling your leg. :wink:

But Canadians generally don't like being referred to as American. We're our own separate country. :yes: But calling us N. American is fine. :D Just make sure to always have the North in front and all will be forgiven.

Okay, found the confirmation email and it's at the top of my inbox. Watch, I'll get there and they won't even care about seeing that. :lol:

I think I'm going to have to leave in a minute or two. Wish I could stay longer, but I really have to make sure I'm at the run pickup place before 4pm, and traffic on Saturdays in my city is always very busy.

It's been so fun hanging with you girls this afternoon. :hug: See some of you when I get back! :love:

Back
Top Bottom