PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous pic, Amy! Love the colour of the dress! :love:

According to @U2Log, Bono was moaning "Oh, The Edge!" in MW! :lol: :love: I didn't hear that, but the sound is kinda muffled, and I'm trying to make food at the same time, so I've been walking in and out of the room. :lol:

I love how beardy Bono is contemplating alllll the posts, hee!

Hey, beardy Bono: How YOU doin'?

:hmm: I'm doin' pretty well actually. Bein' on stage in a stadium in Portugal right now, performing in tight leather an' stuff... Life's good.

And how's the pretty lady doin'?

According to @U2Log, Bono was moaning "Oh, The Edge!" in MW! :lol: :love:

He must be moaning because of our dresses! :lmao:

Hi Bono mot!:wave: I don't think we have met! I see you are going to Minneapolis too! Good times!:hyper:

According to @U2Log, Bono was moaning "Oh, The Edge!" in MW! :lol: :love: I didn't hear that, but the sound is kinda muffled, and I'm trying to make food at the same time, so I've been walking in and out of the room. :lol:

I've been away for a bit and THIS is what I come back to????? God I love this place.

And Jem, I think Domo only adjusted the brightness, you can easily turn it back to lower when needed.

Thanks. Gonna note it all down just incase. :nerd:

I feel so underdressed for the setlist party now!

Put a dress on. :shifty:

Put on a dress and join us! :hyper:

This. :hyper::lol:

All I see is a tiny grey arrow, Drea.

Me too. :(

I will do anything for a friend, even sit here in a dress! :wink :

:love:

Gorgeous pic, Amy! Love the colour of the dress! :love :

According to @U2Log, Bono was moaning "Oh, The Edge!" in MW! :lol : :love : I didn't hear that, but the sound is kinda muffled, and I'm trying to make food at the same time, so I've been walking in and out of the room. :lol :

Love the colour of Amy's dress too. :love:

Nearly damn killed me. :faint::love::lol:

Crowd singing ISHFWILF :heart: x a billion

Is there any hope that the concert will be over in under an hour? :uhoh: Just realized I have to go pick up my race kit for tomorrow, and there's an hour and a half left to do that. I don't wanna leave that quickly! I was assuming I'd have until later tonight, but I don't. :(

Crowd singing ISHFWILF :heart: x a billion

Is there any hope that the concert will be over in under an hour? :uhoh: Just realized I have to go pick up my race kit for tomorrow, and there's an hour and a half left to do that. I don't wanna leave that quickly! I was assuming I'd have until later tonight, but I don't. :(

Good luck with the race tomorrow Thora!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom