PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reading it on the page, it almost sounds to me like he's trying to remember someone's name (duh), and it must be something slightly odd, and he makes a joke out of it, like "oh, her name's Tiger ... or Broccoli or something, I don't know"

Which is kind of funny. I can't imagine he's talking about Geldof's daughter, as I'm sure he knows her at least well enough to completely remember her name no matter what kind of drunken state he might be in. :lol:

hi to you too, dazzledbylight :wave:

zuropa_fit - i guess it would have been too good to be true! The Edge seems to prefer his Wales developed style of yoga anyways :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KWFE5MTpOo&feature=related

but good luck chasing the gym buff around :)

a whole spanking thread? well that's a keeper! :hyper: Thank you, Larry, for knowing exactly what we are all waiting for and for eagerly contributing to the collection! Now, go and spank The Edge too!

Reading it on the page, it almost sounds to me like he's trying to remember someone's name (duh), and it must be something slightly odd, and he makes a joke out of it, like "oh, her name's Tiger ... or Broccoli or something, I don't know"

Which is kind of funny. I can't imagine he's talking about Geldof's daughter, as I'm sure he knows her at least well enough to completely remember her name no matter what kind of drunken state he might be in. :lol:

But this IS Bono we're talking about. He probably doesn't remember what city he's in most days, or what the words to his songs are. And how many other people named Tiger would be hanging around Bono until all hours of the night?

but good luck chasing the gym buff around :)

a whole spanking thread? well that's a keeper! :hyper: Thank you, Larry, for knowing exactly what we are all waiting for and for eagerly contributing to the collection! Now, go and spank The Edge too!

Welsh yoga with blackberry :up:

And I wouldn't say I "chase him around" :lol: More like "oogle from afar and occasionally make awkwardly polite conversation with"

Yeah, Larry! Edge is probably feeling left out! (I know I'd like in on this game)

six more posts. I have to go teach but I want a new thread when I get back! :shame:

I'm sure these days there are all sorts of people out there with wacky names like Tiger. Or Apple. And Broccoli. :wink:

But yeah, good point.

I'm so ridiculously hungry yet once again. I had a huge breakfast - I shouldn't technically be hungry for another hour or two! :angry:

i had such a great brunch on Sunday ( tho it technically wasn't for me becuase i had had a moderate breakfast) it was a whole bunch of hours before i really started to feel hungry again!

Unfortunately, when i'm anxious I eat, so i can sometimes be hungry a lot. And, nooooo I don't want carrot sticks when I'm hungry like that ! :lol::uhoh: Luckily at least I eat healthy much of the time. I just sometimes eat too much.:uhoh: ah well, I'm working on it.:)

But this IS Bono we're talking about. He probably doesn't remember what city he's in most days, or what the words to his songs are. And how many other people named Tiger would be hanging around Bono until all hours of the night?

Maybe his bit of "Where are we going tonight? London? Portugal?" is a way of figuring out where he is. Just go with what the crowd cheers for! :lol:

Where is the IEM boot? I don't see it on U2Start :hmm:

I know they creep in here, so they shall remain nameless....Girls have stomachs y'all!:huh:

Back
Top Bottom