PGP : We lick it before we click it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing chicken chili, take two, sitting in the crockpot. I needed a do-over with a new recipe after last week's dud disaster.

This looks like a proper chili. :up: :drool:

:wave: Oh hey, I didn't realise people were actually here! How's everyone doing?

Doing pretty well. Had 2 good workouts this morning. Now I"m avoiding work.

I'm doing chicken chili, take two, sitting in the crockpot. I needed a do-over with a new recipe after last week's dud disaster.

This looks like a proper chili. :up: :drool:

That was the soupy chili right? I've never tried chicken chili but sounds good.

:uhoh: What was the disaster?

Just that it turned out to be more of a soup, and it wasn't all that good. I should have known better, just looking at the ingredients, that it wouldn't really be chili. I had it for a few nights and then had to dump the rest because I couldn't eat another bite of it. :yuck:

I've never tried chicken chili but sounds good.

This is the first I've made, but I've had it before. Good stuff, and super easy.

Crock Pot Shredded Chicken Chili | Crepes of Wrath

version 3......

babywb20101003023541535270etc69rq6kead6iihkrb1.jpg

Doing pretty well. Had 2 good workouts this morning. Now I"m avoiding work.

That was the soupy chili right? I've never tried chicken chili but sounds good.
Work? But it's sunday! Workout is enough for a sunday, since... it has work in the word right? :wink:

Just that it turned out to be more of a soup, and it wasn't all that good. I should have known better, just looking at the ingredients, that it wouldn't really be chili. I had it for a few nights and then had to dump the rest because I couldn't eat another bite of it. :yuck:

This is the first I've made, but I've had it before. Good stuff, and super easy.

Crock Pot Shredded Chicken Chili | Crepes of Wrath
:uhoh: Chili soup. Ehm, interesting.

Chicken chili sounds interesting. :hmm: I should make it some day. And Crepes of Wrath sounds epic. :lol:
:wave: I'm sorta here. But also sorta in the setlist thread, and also RL stuff.

Mmmm chili.

:flirt: Ohai.

Finally learning how to multitask in more than one thread? :tongue:
Is there a show today? I'm so out of the loop :reject:
Yes Coimbra 2 is tonight. :)

Is there a show today? I'm so out of the loop :reject:

:lol: Yeah Coimbra 2. The 2's are usually interesting. I have to work next friday so I'll likely miss Rome, the last one for awhile.

I need to try that chocolate ale. :hmm: I saw it in a store the other day.

:angry: We were lied to about the Edge moaning?

Chicken chili sounds interesting. :hmm: I should make it some day. And Crepes of Wrath sounds epic. :lol:

Isn't that a great blog name? I have a bunch of recipes saved to try from that site.

I've got a football game on mute on the TV, and the three Arcade Fire CDs blasting on shuffle. :rockon:

One would think that's the case but some of my students start to wonder about their grade when they haven't gotten papers back in 2 weeks :reject:
Woops! :uhoh: okay maybe you should work every once in a while then...

Isn't that a great blog name? I have a bunch of recipes saved to try from that site.

I've got a football game on mute on the TV, and the three Arcade Fire CDs blasting on shuffle. :rockon:

It's brilliant! :lol: Though I'm not sure if it sounds very edible.

:shifty: I'm playing a game on my ds being a defense attorney while waiting for the setlist party to kick off. And reading my email..

I'm sure it was The Edge they just saw at the house.

Seeing as how he's always on fire and all.

:hmm: could be I suppose.

How come you never hear about Edge's house in Dublin? :hmm: He must have one. But I've only ever heard references or seen pics of the other 3. If he's kept its location secret somehow all this time that is awesome.

Oh I knew where Edge's house was. It's not far from Bono's. The worker we asked for directions on how to get on top of the mountain told us. :lol: While I didn't even ask him any U2 things whatshowever. I just wanted to get on top of Killiney hill! But yeah, Edge's house is at the end of a long lane, on the other side of Enya's castle.

I don't know why I laughed to read the words "Enya's castle," but I did.

Enya's castle! :lol:

I know! It cracks me up every time I hear it!

:hmm: You would be the person to ask this: Is that pic of Bono and Lady Gaga with the forks real? I'd never seen it before but it almost looks like 2 separate pics sitting next to each other. I know you like LGG so maybe you'd seen the pic among LGG circles. I'll go fetch the pic if you don't know which one I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom