PGP: We Go Hard & Fast as We Play Tennis and Stalk Our Guys AROUND THE WORLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a depressing dream.

I was in the hospital, just having given birth to a gorgeous little girl. My family was visiting me, like EVERYBODY all at once, and I was so excited to take her home so my girlfriend and I could raise her and Social Services came in and told me I couldn't keep the baby cause I'm gay.

I know that (probably) doesn't happen anymore (at least it shouldn't!), but now I'm very upset and can't sleep. Ugh.

The only pic of me from last weekend during the actual race
Picture1-1.png

:applaud: Yay Zooey!

Is the esp where Desmond ( only saw part of it for the first time Sat night (lost reruns here in The States) goes through a time/alt reality Loop where he meets Daniels Mom and buys the ring for Penny and then doesn't propose to here and ends up back on the island with the fail safe key truning is S? 3 ? and do you rmemebr the nameof it by ay change

Whoa, freaky!! So, I was catching up, while Sarah is watching an episode of Lost on her laptop, which I can hear. The episode she's watching is the exact one you're talking about. :ohmy: It's season 3, episode 8, Flashes Before Your Eyes.

oh whoa! cool!

Actually AFTER I read the synopsis-- course I realized that wasn't it (but it was good to be reminded of the concept of a "constant" Lost-wise)-- but in the various comments afterwards about various themes etc THEY MENTIONED "FB4YE" and I thot ah, that might BE it.

IN my list of things to look up on line today as I also do my art.:D

thanks for the Info!:hug:

In any case, I've been feeling very isolated/invisible/persona non grata-ish lately (in general, not just in here, I mean), so it was nice to hear. :love:

Well, you just about covered things. :lol: It's been a bizarre combination of busy yet boring around here, and then there have been some stressful developments with my mom, trying to juggle too many things and feeling like a failure at all of them. You know, the usual. :)

:hug::hug:

oh no! your mom! :(:hug:

It will be great when you return to us at least on a more part-time (if stuff like w your mom takes up extra time again ) level!!!:hyper::heart:

and A big hug:hug: for Sarah. Very GLAD the pain is beginning to dimmish more of the time when she's not having her leg/cast "jostled" by loving furkids etc

My MIL is really sick right now too. And my grandma is driving my parents crazy! No fun getting old.

:( :hug:S

I know what you mean about juggling and failing. I remember, shortly after my son was born telling my husband "I can be a good mom. or a good teacher. or a good wife. Maybe 2 out of 3. No way in hell I can be all 3." And then I cried a lot. :lol:

:( :hug::hug:

My last show is May 14th, then my brother gets married 2 days later. Then I can start to relax. I have absolutely no plans this summer (besides a concert or two :wink: ) and hopefully we'll have enough money for the little guy to go to a day camp or two so it should be nice.

early congrats for your bro!

good luck with the day camp!

Looking into joining a swim challenge... :hmm: Men vs. Women, solely based on time in the water, $25,000 will be donated to prostate cancer or breast cancer proportionately depending on who wins - sounds fun.

:applaud:

keep us posted! will be cheering by the virtual sidelines
(well , for me IF I'm on at the time!)

Omg, every day I keep expecting to get a call from the place telling me to get my mom out of there, that she's being thrown out. :reject: Her latest thing is that she won't get up for breakfast even after being called several times, she lies around till nearly lunch time, then she blames them for not coming to get her for breakfast, argues with them that no one came to wake her. Uh, yeah, like they're going to put up with that indefinitely. And there are other things, too. The delusions are starting again.

:(:(:(

:hug::hug:VP:hug::hug:

My grandma doesn't have those. She just can't remember what happened 10 seconds ago.

:ohmy:

:hug::hug: Zu:hug::hug:

it's horrible, isn't it!??

That IS what has happened to my dad :sad:

he had a Major stroke in ? 2002 or 03. He was able to get his speaking back mostly quite well, but never able to have "regular food" again except for small soft or meltable things ( little pieces of chocolate bars).

SO at the first several years he still could have a good conversation with him oer 10 - 8 mins at a time before he's forget everything aghain, and we'd start over.

Over several years more that window of good memory began to shrink 8 -6, 6-4, 3-2, and now it was barely a min ..... IF, that !

and I don't really know b/c I haven't seen him since sept '08 :reject:

it was such a long haul to visit -- usually <at the fastest ( RARE) 1 hr & 45 mins> a 2 hr - 2 hr & 10 mins ride by subway, buses and then a 8 - 10 block walk each way: which at least the Nursing Home is in a beautiful part of the Uppermost Western Bronx overlooking the Hudson River on beautiful big trees grounds--- from Brooklyn that it was practically a "day's worth" of time done on a Sunday day or a tues evening b/c I'd usually try to spend at least a n hr 1 /1/2 hrs with our mom and 1/2 hr with our dad.

WHich
1) I still feel I'm going to come in sight of the building and just cry & cry! which as partly been the main reason why i haven't gone

2) I'm afraid, tho i think it's not as "flare-able" emotionally inside my mind that - because my dad became so nasty a good deal of the time since the late 80's (till after the stroke- when he only got agitated when someone didn't understand what he was saying <as he relearned to speak> and became sweet again for most of the time .

I was afraid the "why did mom have to die first!", anger would be smoldering in me as I visited.
We really though because my dad was generally even before the stroke in worse condition physically than our mom, the he woud die first.

3)Add in all the troubles I was having between my eye, worrying over my friends/sis/ dodging my vicious roomie's crap then having to get ready to move etc had made it MORE difficult say till around Feb.

SO I've been trying to work my way up to going sometime in April (and sooner than later). I'm MUCH closer now. SO I really don't have "'any thing" but emotional "excuses" now. :sigh:

part of me does want to see him. :sigh:

sorry for long exposition

95% of my kids want to be there, many audition to get in. They moan and groan about dancing but they wind up enjoying it - we all have a good laugh.

:giggle: good for them!

Yeah, we go to the pool almost every day in the summer - the one at the gym is free for both of us and the really cool community pools are only $1.50 for both of us together.

ahhhhhhhhhhh
(imagines pool) that's very nice!!!

Back
Top Bottom