PGP - we feel like we're slowly slowly slowly slipping under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Dis! :hug: you are miles hotter than me :sexywink:

pffffffffffffffftttttt....nope sorry:angry:

omg...I just got this stabbing blinding pain in the right side of my brain...oooowwwwieeeeee:sad:

Eh Dis?! You mean you think I'M hotter? No chance!!!!!

Pain in your brain? :huh:

Awww bye DG :( :hug:

susanp6 said:
Eh Dis?! You mean you think I'M hotter? No chance!!!!!

Pain in your brain? :huh:

Awww bye DG :( :hug:

:yes::drool:

yes...:sad: my head is gonna explode:sad:

OMG! speaking of exploding we had one at school today:yikes: I was in the room and all of a sudden right outside the window there was this huge arc of electricity from the powerline..a huge BOOM and a flash!!! then our power went out...it was scary for a sec...us teachers were liek WTF!! it was like a bomb...a squirrel got fried on the lines:( and it blew up the transforers:(

Dismantled said:

:yes::drool:

yes...:sad: my head is gonna explode:sad:

OMG! speaking of exploding we had one at school today:yikes: I was in the room and all of a sudden right outside the window there was this huge arc of electricity from the powerline..a huge BOOM and a flash!!! then our power went out...it was scary for a sec...us teachers were liek WTF!! it was like a bomb...a squirrel got fried on the lines:( and it blew up the transforers:(

so is mine :love: we can explode together!!

omg poor squirrel!!! :ohmy:

YIKES!!!! :uhoh: :yikes: that sounds mega scary Dis&awww the poor wee squirrel :sad: i love those things! :cute:

Awww shucks Dis :flirt: :drunk:

hmm...we can do another one in honor of DG, shes' bummed...might make her happy to see it?

Back
Top Bottom