PGP - we feel like we're slowly slowly slowly slipping under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Holy F:censored:!!!!! :faint:

eqt1xf.jpg

:combust: :combust:

Whimper :drool: point :faint: WANT!!!!

:adam: :drool: :combust: :silverfox:

sami, my nose is totally non-functioning. haven't been able to breathe out of it in...oh...three weeks? hang in there! i went through three boxes of kleenex over the weekend :(

VintagePunk said:
Ruff!! :hug: I wasn't going to buy any either, but felt guilty at the last minute and ran out and got some. :reject:

i'd be sitting in a chair by the door, eating halloween candy and saying (in a garbled tone because my mouth would be totally full) "you kids go away, i'm eatin' candy!!!"

:lmao:

oh how i love candy

ruffian said:
sami, my nose is totally non-functioning. haven't been able to breathe out of it in...oh...three weeks? hang in there! i went through three boxes of kleenex over the weekend :(

I guess that must be going around, i could barley talk for the past few days:slant:

ruffian said:

i'd be sitting in a chair by the door, eating halloween candy and saying (in a garbled tone because my mouth would be totally full) "you kids go away, i'm eatin' candy!!!"

oh how i love candy

My ex and his g/f live just a few blocks away, and I figured her kids would probably show up (they did), and if I didn't have candy for them, I'd be a bigger bitch than I already am. :|

FlyYourKite said:
:hmm: It's probably not a good idea to have hot chocolate tonight.

To late!!! I have a belly full of Resse's cups and a clice of cheese pizza and red wine:uhoh:

reese's cups, red wine, coffee, cheese pizza...you guys are hitting all my favorite topics! the only thing missing is bono in his fly pants...

ruffian said:
reese's cups, red wine, coffee, cheese pizza...you guys are hitting all my favorite topics! the only thing missing is bono in his fly pants...

I would like to see Adam in a wig tonight

That man is one hot woman:drool:

My night would be complete

:crazy:

Carmelu2fan said:

I do not think you are alone. I was just wishing Adam was dressed up like that right at this moment.

serious issues:crack:

I just realized I have a whole bunch of pictures set aside because someone who is employed by them got caught in the shot. OMG I think I have a crush on someones bodyguard :reject:

I keep strange things hidden deep in my psyche - and they love to jump out and say BOO!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom