PGP...... We fear that letting off or being dwunk in front of Bono would be too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

Back when he was a boy, Dad used pages from the Sears catalog in the outhouse down on the farm, or so he said.

:huh:

And yes, Sears used to have catalogs. Years ago.

:huh:

Yep :yes: every one of my grandparents has said the same thing to me :eek:

Sad_Girl said:
This picture cracks me up!
it makes you wonder what Bono said/signed for that woman on the far right side :lmao:

625406529205_0_BG.jpg

"Hey! Mr. Rock Star! Get back here and sign something for ME!"

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!

Current RollingStone's....

:shifty:

That's one way to get B........:silent: omg. Nevermind. :ohmy:

Sorry, Bri. Billie Joe from Green Day is the current Rolling Stone cover boy. Bono's face couldn't stay on the news stands forever.

:sad:

However, I subscribed to the podcast of the Rolling Stone interview of Bono at iTunes ... you get to hear his speaking voice answer the questions from the interview, and it's free!

Sorry for dropping out, Sarah had a bit of a meltdown and needed a hug, then I took control of my waterless, toilet paperless situation, and did the adult thing.

I went next door and said "Mommy, I need water and toilet paper."

:shh: :shifty:

Yes, we have a couple of 24/7 grocery stores here as well, just didn't feel like going tonight. I have been known to do my share of late-night shopping, though. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

That? Made me laugh. :lol: Thanks!

Man, that woman looks like she's about to rip his head off, and take John down, as well. :yikes:

I know! And you notice that John is convieniently not in the picture. I think he was hiding behind Bono :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Sorry for dropping out, Sarah had a bit of a meltdown and needed a hug, then I took control of my waterless, toilet paperless situation, and did the adult thing.

I went next door and said "Mommy, I need water and toilet paper."

:shh: :shifty:

Sometimes, VP, that really is the adult thing to do. As long as you don't do it all the time.

Speaking of time, I don't think anyone's posted this photo in some time:

1doublebono.jpg

Thanks Bri :hug: And Friday is sort of up in the air now. I'll have to see how things go. I started a reply to your e-mail yesterday, but didn't get it finished.

Joanne, how do you know how frequently I run to my mom?? Has she been on here complaining about me? :shifty: :yikes:

:lol:

*tries to figure out her mom's username* :huh:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Bri :hug: And Friday is sort of up in the air now. I'll have to see how things go. I started a reply to your e-mail yesterday, but didn't get it finished.

:hug:
Once I heard, I figured that. Completely understandable. If you do end up coming, just pop me a message or even a text and let me know. :)

Joanne, how do you know how frequently I run to my mom?? Has she been on here complaining about me? :shifty: :yikes:

*tries to figure out her mom's username* :huh:

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Once I heard, I figured that. Completely understandable. If you do end up coming, just pop me a message or even a text and let me know. :)

If we can, I'm sure we'll try. By the end of the week, we'll probably be in need of some fun. But if things don't work out that way, I'll let you know. :hug:

I've also been doing your dvds for the past few days, but then if I finished your e-mail and sent it off, you'd know that. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

If we can, I'm sure we'll try. By the end of the week, we'll probably be in need of some fun. But if things don't work out that way, I'll let you know. :hug:

Won't we be the fun table!
You and sarah can sit there sorrowfully eating crackers and drinking gingerale,
I'll sit there in a catatoinc zombie like state, randomly spewing out stats formulas or chemistry facts...

Oo...and how about my mom in some dark corner being the grinch that stole joy and happiness!

:happy:

:wink: :hug:

I've also been doing your dvds for the past few days, but then if I finished your e-mail and sent it off, you'd know that. :wink:

:hyper: :love: :heart:
Really? Ooo! Thank you, I love you forever, but you already know that.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Won't we be the fun table!
You and sarah can sit there sorrowfully eating crackers and drinking gingerale,
I'll sit there in a catatoinc zombie like state, randomly spewing out stats formulas or chemistry facts...

Oo...and how about my mom in some dark corner being the grinch that stole joy and happiness!

:happy:

:wink: :hug:

:lol: don't forget to leave an empty seat at the table for me! :happy: :slant:

VintagePunk said:

:( We need a teleporting device...would make things SO much easier, for all of us.

:hmm: We need Edge on the case...

or Willy Wonka! :hyper: :lol:

And Bri, nope, it's just not possible. My Husband has the truck, for one thing, because both his motorcycle and the work vehicle the County provides usually are in the shop. Plus the truck needs some work, and I wouldn't want to drive it so far until it's been done.

:heart: I'll visit again someday soon, though

VintagePunk said:

Will you turn your back and ignore her like you did at Ikeafest? :happy:

No...............umm....well, yes. :lmao:

Maybe if she met us, she'd be less paranoid? :hug:

I'm not sure how well I explained in the email (I was seriously rambling...:lol: )
But basically she heard about it in the paper, and told me. And I oh so casually mentioned, 'oh, that must be the event that Dawn, the woman who sent me the pictures *I get a blank stare* ..the lady who got me on the rail?..*some recognition*..emailed some pics the other day, and happened to mention a band coming, this must be the same thing. Can I go?"
*randomly incoherent response* " Well, you're not just.....alone....Well, I've never been in the S.F pub either! Can't your mom come and have some finger food?.."
Well, I couldn't exactly say no......

I had kinda hoped dad would accompany me, and then leave me in your care ...
Now my hope is mom changes her mind, or comes for like a half hour and then leaves...

I suppose meeting you girls could be a good thing, though.

:sigh:

Things have not been very Walton like lately. :slant:

^ If Sarah's gettin Johnny, I insist Bono come dressed as Edge. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

And Bri, nope, it's just not possible. My Husband has the truck, for one thing, because both his motorcycle and the work vehicle the County provides usually are in the shop. Plus the truck needs some work, and I wouldn't want to drive it so far until it's been done.

:heart: I'll visit again someday soon, though

Aww :hug:
There'll be other times. :yes: Hopefully soon enough :)....afterall, I can't live with or without you... :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom