PGP...... We fear that letting off or being dwunk in front of Bono would be too much!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy up until 20 mins ago SG til i mucked up the thread title for everyone :( i was in a good mood for most of the day!

Fly - Just that i seem to be rambling and talking rubbish all of a sudden really! And maybe drinking too much too soon!What is your mark? That will cheer me up! :happy: I like hearing about how people have done in exams as i'm no good at them :wink:

susanp6 said:
Fly - Just that i seem to be rambling and talking rubbish all of a sudden really! And maybe drinking too much too soon!What is your mark? That will cheer me up! :happy: I like hearing about how people have done in exams as i'm no good at them :wink:

:happy: I got 91! I had a pretty good feeling about the exam, but I didn't think I'd do that well. :lol:

Thanks for making me feel better girls, really! :happy: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh the sweetest thing is when Bono forgot about Ali's b/day :ohmy:

sami0201 said:

yes! He missed her birthday or something, right?

I think a lot of his love songs are about her (All I Want Is You, etc)

Yes, I'm sure a lot of them are :yes:

and Yes, he forgot her birthday and she got all the proceeds from the single as a make-up gift!!! $$$$

She, in turn, donated it all to charity :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes, I'm sure a lot of them are :yes:

and Yes, he forgot her birthday and she got all the proceeds from the single as a make-up gift!!! $$$$

She, in turn, donated it all to charity :heart:

aww :cute:
they are both such awesome people :up: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom