PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Dazz :hug: How are you doing? It seems we've been missing each other lately, but I've read what you've written :hug:

Jem, that would be great! She was teasing me with them a couple of months ago, but then I think we both forgot. Wild, you tease :tsk:

U2isthebest said:
:faint: Oh wow...
The show closed with a subdued rendering of “All I Want Is You,” as drummer Larry Mullen Jr. sent the crowd home with a smile: “See you soon.”

Soon will likely be in 2008, U2 manager Paul McGuinness tells Billboard.com. U2 will first regroup in the studio, with an eye on releasing its next album by late 2007.

New album by the end of next year?!? :ohmy: :ohmy:

:hmm: I wonder just how much of it was worked on at Abbey Road...

*Note to self - start saving now and get U2.com membership in Jan*

Drea said:

New album by the end of next year?!? :ohmy: :ohmy:

:hmm: I wonder just how much of it was worked on at Abbey Road...

*Note to self - start saving now and get U2.com membership in Jan*

*starts saving and gets U2.com membership along with Drea* :wink:

Jem, a mail would be great, if it's not too much trouble. Do you have my mail address already? :scratch: I think I've given it out a couple of times...

bonoishot said:
Thora. :hug: I think you get more party invites in a month than i do in a year. :lol:

Needs to start saving for future U2 tour. :drool:

:lmao: I know! I honestly don't party this much normally. It seems as if all my Christmas parties with family, friends, etc have been this last week. It's good, because then I can go to them all, as I'm going on vacation in 3 days. Otherwise I would have missed them all. But it is VERY tiring - too many late nights in a row! :yawn:

Hi Dazz and Drea! :hug:

:laugh: I'm in the archive, and I found the thread from last year where Zootles and Tre took the thread hostage :lmao: (Actually it carried over two threads *snerk*)

Oh, ok Jem, it's tzel83u2 at yahoo dot com.

:hmm: Why didn't I just type it out in my last reply? :banghead:

:yikes: I wouldn't dare spank Wild. My brain can't take such an overload :drool: :wink:

Bye Thora :hug: Have a great time!

Hey Wild :hug: Yay! That would be so great if you'd do that!

Jem, I kinda figured since it was Wild's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom