PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm thirsty but fine Brittany :D

The show was very cool...although the stream was weak. Whatever though :D

The stream wasn't the greatest, but I was happy just to be able to hear it..:heart: And I'm hungry, I haven't really eaten yet today, so I think I'm going to pick up a turkey sub around 6 or so.:drool:

Hi Clone! :hug: :love:

I'm doing all right, Britt. I'm a bit tired and have a headache, but that should go away soon. :) I'm off in about an hour to another party. :D

Hey Weldy :hug: How are you?

Hey Brit :hug: Yeah, I'm in a much better mood today :D Sorry about that last night. I don't even really know what happened, I just felt really bad all of a sudden :huh: Hormones, I guess :lol:

Hey clone:heart: :hug: Party! :hyper: And here I am again, living through you :tsk: :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not hungry...as I just had a pizza :drool:

It's been quite awhile when I had pizza. There's this amazing restaurant that we have closer to home that has amazing pizza. I haven't been there in 2 years, maybe I'll get my girls together and go on Christmas break.:hmm:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Clone! :hug: :love:

I'm doing all right, Britt. I'm a bit tired and have a headache, but that should go away soon. :) I'm off in about an hour to another party. :D

That sounds like fun Thora! I hope you have a great time!:hug: And the new job starts tomorrow, doesn't it?:hyper: I'm so happy for you!

JezSnape said:
Hey Weldy :hug: How are you?

Hey Brit :hug: Yeah, I'm in a much better mood today :D Sorry about that last night. I don't even really know what happened, I just felt really bad all of a sudden :huh: Hormones, I guess :lol:

Hey clone:heart: :hug: Party! :hyper: And here I am again, living through you :tsk: :wink:

I know the feeling! I'm glad you're having a good day!

:faint: Oh wow...
The show closed with a subdued rendering of “All I Want Is You,” as drummer Larry Mullen Jr. sent the crowd home with a smile: “See you soon.”

Soon will likely be in 2008, U2 manager Paul McGuinness tells Billboard.com. U2 will first regroup in the studio, with an eye on releasing its next album by late 2007.

Hey Jem :hug:

Where did Wild disappear off to? :scratch: I was going to ask her to send me some of those BP's :sad: I've heard so much about them, but I've never actually gotten my hands on one :(

JezSnape said:
Hey Jem :hug:

Where did Wild disappear off to? :scratch: I was going to ask her to send me some of those BP's :sad : I've heard so much about them, but I've never actually gotten my hands on one : (

Oh they're worth the wait.

:evil:

:silent::silent:

:faint:

I'm sure i can send you one to keep you going until she sends you more.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom