PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm catching up in the setlist party, just caught up here... my friend Mel will be estatic since she got to hear Given To Fly (she's in Hawaii, the lucky bitch :lol: ) - she loves that song and from what she's told me about it, I'd love to hear it too :wink: Hope she got close in GA...

For those of you who weren't in the setlist party last night, Lila's daughter Maddy got pulled up on stage during SBS :happy: :applaud: I think she won't need a plane to fly home after that :giggle:

Hello, all. I was at a friend's Christmas party last night, so I missed the setlist parties. Sounds like it was an excellent show.

Hard to believe the tour's finally over. :( for us, but I'll bet the band's happy. :wink:

I have housecleaning to do today and tonight, so I'll be back either very late tonight or Monday night. :wave: :hug:

Galeongirl said:
Hey GG :wave: just woke up?

hey GG,about those avi`s,how about this one:drool: again

bomome8.jpg

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Flybabe :hug: :wave:

Hey Weldy:hug:,how hot in here is it today,just stopping by,I`m gonna be back later, also I have been trying to download CD`S and I don`t know how to create a playlist would anyone happen to know:confused: :huh:

U2isthebest said:
*spontaneously combusts in joy*
It's my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AKafCarmelZee.jpg

yea aren't they Cute? :cute: aww!!! our girls having fun! :love:

:cute: and Kaf and Z are so little :cute: I wish I was there I could cuddle them and put them on my shoulders :cute:

:lol: ok I'm done... :sexywink: I still love them....

Back
Top Bottom