PGP-We crossed the line...the boys pushed us over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Hi Jez :drool:

Would you have me any other way???

Of course not :hug: Where else would I learn it all? It doesn't come naturally to me, you know :angel:
I'm still here, just went outside to... look at the stars on this rainy night :wink: Also known as smoking :shh:

Night Jem :hug: Thank you again!

This site is f*cked up tonight, it just tried to convince me I'm not a premium member :madwife:

:giggle: Now I was lost to the BP :eek: I haven't had time to read them through properly, Wild, but they sure seem damn good.

Right now I have to leave, though. It's time for me to head to bed, I've got school tomorrow. We're supposed to bring a children's book we liked as kids, and discuss the literary aspects of it :huh: :coocoo:

Night:hug:

~drive by~

:yawn:

Writing papers is fun :happy:

bleh

Below is a super secret encoded message that only one person:flirt: will be able to solve ...or at least, it should mean something:shifty::

main.jpg

+
motor-sparks.jpg

=

:hmm:

Sorry to pop in again, after just saying night, but i think I might be insane... The picture posted of the girls in Hawaii... the one standing next to Kaf... isn't that DG? :reject: I tried to compare the pictures in the photo thread, but I don't know :shrug: It doesn't look like Babydoll, tho...

Right, I'm off for real now... Night:hug:

Did you tell her she, Kaf and Carmel are in one of the newspaper photos? :wink:

Where'd they end up, anyway? Looks like they're on the rail... and I'd guess given two of them are :adam: girls they'd be on his side, but you can't tell *g*

Back
Top Bottom