PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm:

I guess that depends on whether guitar-playing skill is genetic... and whether it's recessive or dominant... and whether Bono has a double-dose of the can't-play-to-save-himself gene or not :wink:

Also: Hey Z! :hug:

I need to go to bed.... :grumpy:

I'm managing pretty well. :)

luckily the many things etc I'm passionate about are keeping me busy/intrigued, even happy & joyful for a pretty good portion of the time.

I'd say my current 'baseline' is like a sad wistfulness that can drop down into crying/weeping & getting angry, BUT LUCKIly I can go up pretty easily so far most of the time. I'm sure there'll be a few times :uhoh: when I'll feel (metaphorically) EITHER 1 ten-ton OR 10 one-ton trucks will have rolled over me.
Thanks for asking :hug:

Are you still picking the sand out of your Memorial Day Holiday weekend clothes, etc. hope you had an enjoyable one. :)

THANK the POWERS that our weather here was splendid the whole 3 days. I loved it.

I'm managing pretty well. :)

luckily the many things etc I'm passionate about are keeping me busy/intrigued, even happy & joyful for a pretty good portion of the time.

I'd say my current 'baseline' is like a sad wistfulness that can drop down into crying/weeping & getting angry, BUT LUCKIly I can go up pretty easily so far most of the time. I'm sure there'll be a few times :uhoh: when I'll feel (metaphorically) EITHER 1 ten-ton OR 10 one-ton trucks will have rolled over me.
Thanks for asking :hug:

Are you still picking the sand out of your Memorial Day Holiday weekend clothes, etc. hope you had an enjoyable one. :)

THANK the POWERS that our weather here was splendid the whole 3 days. I loved it.

Dazz, I think you are doing great dealing with the loss of your mom. I have been thinking about you lots. :hug:

I've given up even trying to fight the sand any more, if I tried to keep all the sand out of everything it'd be a full time job. Luckily our weather was great all weekend, too.

We had a major trauma this morning of our "new" dog, which we got from a friend when we moved here, attacking our older dog Coco who is an aging dachshund. I had to pull Colbi off of her, I don't know what caused it but Colbi was going for the kill and Coco got really torn up. I'm taking Colbi back to my friend tonight, I can't keep her around when she's obviously unsafe. It was a horrible thing to see, I wish my kids hadn't all been standing there to see it. :sigh: Trying to decide whether we need to go to the vet or just let Coco hide under the covers in bed which is what she'd much prefer.

You still here Daz? It's my first day of summer school. :madspit:

My computer in this room has a projector that projects on the wall and I have to make sure it's off when I come on here! A few minutes ago I forgot and there was the Blue Crack up on the wall for all the kids to see. :lol: Fortunately, they were reading and nobody saw!

You still here Daz? It's my first day of summer school. :madspit:

:hug: poor zu! it's probably no fun being EITHER the kids OR the teacher!

My computer in this room has a projector that projects on the wall and I have to make sure it's off when I come on here! A few minutes ago I forgot and there was the Blue Crack up on the wall for all the kids to see. :lol: Fortunately, they were reading and nobody saw!

:ohmy: :ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao:
OOOOhhhh NNnnoooo!

:wink: :hug:
Sorry, zooey. this'll probably be the biggest laff of my day. And you know I need as many laughs as possible!

THANK goodness they WERE reading at the time!!

TTFN, be back tomorrow. :hug:

:doh: Yay for new smilies. Ive never seen a website with as good smilies as here. :drool:

I have new pics. :drool: The spanish girl whose hubby took them sent them to me, i was waiting for her permission to post them on here.

I now have 3 Bono pics. 2 are the same angle. :faint:

*runs to photobucket. * they will be in my thread in meetings and sightings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom