PGP - We are there for our sisters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somethin' like that. I think it took us 10 hours to get to Cedar City which is north of you if I'm not mistaken. AND you get to drive over the Hoover Dam!
:hyper: Hoover Dam! it can't be any worse than sitting here with nothing to do while my teammates go barking in their boredom. They're going to start howling at the moon in a minute :yikes:

yikes indeed! Are you at work on this fine national holiday?
Yup, getting time-and-a-half! It's sweet...if boring as all hell. *stares at picture of Edge on the cubicle wall* :sigh: I wish I were in Dublin...

Yup, getting time-and-a-half! It's sweet...if boring as all hell. *stares at picture of Edge on the cubicle wall* :sigh: I wish I were in Dublin...

Sorry, got lost in the MOOBday thread again. :giggle: I really should be getting ready for the first day of class tomorrow. Tell ya what? You teach my class and I'll answer phones for you!

Sorry, got lost in the MOOBday thread again. :giggle: I really should be getting ready for the first day of class tomorrow. Tell ya what? You teach my class and I'll answer phones for you!
:lol: I wish! I'm going to see my best friend tomorrow! She's fit to burst any day now, but I'm setting the groundrule that she's not allowed to go into labour while I'm there. Porter is not allowed to be born on my watch. :yikes: I don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies!

HAH! You're the only one I know who can quote as many movies as I can! :lol: Have fun visiting your friend. Is she in town or are you traveling?

Oh and how's Drowning Man?

HAH! You're the only one I know who can quote as many movies as I can! :lol: Have fun visiting your friend. Is she in town or are you traveling?

Oh and how's Drowning Man?
She lives like ten minutes away. We've been best friends for....12 years now.

Drowning Man is getting a new chapter tomorrow and Thursday. Then I'm going to take a break from new chapters. I've gotta do a quick rewrite of the final chapter, #8.

Drowning Man is getting a new chapter tomorrow and Thursday. Then I'm going to take a break from new chapters. I've gotta do a quick rewrite of the final chapter, #8.[/QUOTE]

:applaud::bow::yippie:

Best news I`ve had all week. Roll on later today............

sweet! I'm thinking I might start a new story. I'd like to do one with some humor in it. We'll see how insane this new (albeit temporary) job is.
If I wrote a humour fic, it'd be on par with Monty Python. My sense of humour is very twisted and I'd have to co-authpr it with someone to keep my silliness in check.

How long is summer school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom