PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack: there's definately SOMETHING wrong with my pc... I went to my parent's acccounts to check on their temp files(geez someone EDUCATE these people :banghead: they've never ever deleted their temporary internet files since we got this pc.. ma had almost 9000 files in there!!!)
so I deleted those, then I went logging off my dad to get back to my account... and my pc decided it was time for a reboot :happy:
so I lost the spyware scan, :sigh: ah and it's an hour later than I planned to, but I'm setting the defrag now so I can sleep.. :wink: it was 3am last night when I finally went to sleep due to my friends being here, so I'll do an early night now..

Sorry guys, I got called into a crummy meeting and then the worst dress rehearsal I've ever had.

I'm good though (it's not really my show :lol: ) and my tattoo is beeeeee-ooooooooteeeeeefullllllllllllll (if I do say so myself - I keep checkin' myself out in the mirror!)

Hi Diane :wave:

You should email Elvis or Sicy about your premium. You definitely should have been upgraded by now!

dianepm said:
what is his real name?

somehow writing...

Dear Elvis:

would just be wrong..

thanks Frankie. must remember that now
I'm not sure, you might wanna ask one of the more tenured members.

Back
Top Bottom