PGP - We are ahead by a century...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:eek: Oh dear, if you carry on like this, Wild, I will not be able to sleep any soon...

Yes, of course, it must be me having a twisted mind:evil:

i am sleepwalking, catch ya tomorrow ladies!:wave:

Again? o_O

Edge is so fired. :grumpy:

Why?

Well, in an interview at Sundance this year, he got in a discussion about astrophysics with the interviewer, and Bono, interestingly enough. The interviewer asked, what's the meaning of life, or something and Edge, cracking the ubiquitous Hitchhiker's Guide joke, said, "42", which made the interviewer laugh and Bono chuckle politely. Then he went on to explain hwo astrophysicists are finding the number 42 in a lot of their equations or, even more interestingly, as the answer to their equations. So, I've just watched my favourite show called "The Universe" which is everything an astronomy dork like me would love and they're talking about gravity and how it would take exactly *42* minutes to travel through a straight-line tunnel through the center of the earth powered only by the earth's gravity, no matter which place you're going from or to. New York to Melbourne, 42 minutes. Los Angeles to Dublin, 42 minutes. Sydney to Perth, 42 minutes. 42! And Edge is not around for me to get all excited and nerdy over this and for me to talk his ear off! :grumpy:

Edge is fired.

Had any irrational thoughts of your own today? :lmao:

Frankie...I've started making lists.

I have a non-clothing packing list.

I have a clothing packng list.

I have a list of things that I need to buy before I leave for TO.

I have a list of things to buy once I get to TO.

I have a list of my lists incase I forget my lists.

:help:

Here it is. Yeah, I posted it in two places, I'm just really in love with it!!! :heart:

2454005430_d51fa0cc09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom