PGP...... We always see fireworks when the boys are on stage!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
SG I'm here :yes:

back and forth between here and the setlist party and my friend venting to me about how it sucks living with his brother :lol:

Whats going on with 'Elmo'? I briefly managed to sign in to MSN and saw that you hate him now :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Not in one of mine :reject:

I'm so mean to my characters and the boys :evil:

But I reward them, eventually :wink:

Aw, SG ... he's pretty happy in my alternate universe ... it may not stay that way forever, though. I seriously need to post again. I need to quit saying that and just post.

images

:reject:
COuldn't resist....sorry!

Bri! :lol:

When my oldest nephews were little, Jake (the older brother) got something for Christmas with 'Barney' on it, and he was pouting, saying 'But I hate Barney' and throwing a little hissy fit. Matt (His younger brother) started to cry and when his mom went to comfort him and ask him why he was crying, he said 'Jake said he hates Barney! But Barney loves EVERYBODY!'

sami0201 said:

ok long story but he lives up north and long story but I think he's coming here tomorrow and he didn't tell me or say anything to me :scream:

:lol:

So he's coming to Florida, and he didn't tell you. So you feel like he doesn't want to see you?

It might be just that he knows he wouldn't have the chance to see you, and thought it would be better not to say anything at all :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

So he's coming to Florida, and he didn't tell you. So you feel like he doesn't want to see you?

It might be just that he knows he wouldn't have the chance to see you, and thought it would be better not to say anything at all :shrug:

yes to #1. He still could have told me anyway :angry:

I don't know. I'm not really upset because the chances that I'll get to see him anyway ever are low :sigh:

FRUSTRATION :banghead:

:lol:

SBS :rockon:

Yeah, I can just imagine the parents e-mailing their comments to Google ... "My son/daughter found THAT disgusting jpeg on YOUR site when he/she Googled for Barney images! How dare you!"

jobob said:
Yeah, I can just imagine the parents e-mailing their comments to Google ... "My son/daughter found THAT disgusting jpeg on YOUR site when he/she Googled for Barney images! How dare you!"

they would have to have purposely turned the safe search option off first :shh: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom