PGP - watching the boys in London Town laying new tracks down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It shouldn't be a problem to find a football game on our satelitte :lol: my dad likes his sports

I actually like the NFL myself, so I wouldn't complain :wink:

Hi Diane :hug:

I was thinking about adding Magni and Lukas :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
whats on the 25th?

Monday Night Football - New Orleans Saints vs LA Rams (I think it's the Rams they're playing) AT New Orleans.. With Green Day and U2 performing that song... plus doing another 4 songs each pre-game :D

Sad_Girl said:

Name Diane
Romantic/Marital status Dating Adam
Job Home Video editor
Closest friends Jo
Wants Befriend Stephen Colbert
Fears Burglars

Name Stephen Colbert
Romantic/Marital status Single
Job Campaign worker
Closest friends Cillian Murphy
Wants Befriend Eric Bana
Fears Getting sick

Wait a minute!!!!! STEPHEN COLBERT moved into PLEBAville?????? Maybe Magni doesn't have to move into town at all!!!

And I like the idea of being a Home Video Editor, BTW.

SG!! VP!! Thora!! :hug: :wave: x 3

Magni and Lukas would be a great idea, SG. I'd LOVE to see what SimLukas would look like!

Your signature makes me sad. :sad: I'm sorry you're unhappy about Larry's new 'do. When you feel down, just think of how gorgeous the Silver Fox is looking these days!!!

ThoraSEB said:
I do get ABC, Drea. Maybe it's just not on the schedule yet. :D

ABC's been carrying MNF for practically decades *G* So unless something's changed in the last year or so, I'm pretty sure they still have it :D

Diane L said:
SG!! VP!! Thora!! :hug: :wave: x 3

Magni and Lukas would be a great idea, SG. I'd LOVE to see what SimLukas would look like!

I know :p I was thinking he would be a real challenge :giggle:

Diane L said:

Your signature makes me sad. :sad: I'm sorry you're unhappy about Larry's new 'do. When you feel down, just think of how gorgeous the Silver Fox is looking these days!!!

:sigh: I don't mean to bum anyone out. I just REALLY like that man with longer hair :drool:

He's still good looking - he can't help that; even if he shaved his head completely and grew a fu manchu beard :wink:

and Oh my goodness but Adam is looking mighty fine indeed!!!! :yes::faint:

Back
Top Bottom