PGP - watching the boys in London Town laying new tracks down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can breathe again. :happy: Am still a bit snivelly ( damn cold :madwife: ) but the Beechams is working. Should be better by monday i hope.

I spke ot Andy earlier tonight. He asked if i would be back from signings for friday night and i was like yeah. He was like it should be fun on friday ( am going for dinner and drinks with him, kat and rach) I asked if he had to have his kids 1 night this weekend though i'd prefer to spend saturday night with him bymself and he took it the wrong way and thought i didnt want him to come out with me and the girls. Men. :shrug::lmao:

bonoishot said:
I can breathe again. :happy: Am still a bit snivelly ( damn cold :madwife: ) but the Beechams is working. Should be better by monday i hope.

I spke ot Andy earlier tonight. He asked if i would be back from signings for friday night and i was like yeah. He was like it should be fun on friday ( am going for dinner and drinks with him, kat and rach) I asked if he had to have his kids 1 night this weekend though i'd prefer to spend saturday night with him bymself and he took it the wrong way and thought i didnt want him to come out with me and the girls. Men. :shrug::lmao:

Men :banghead:

NI asked me earlier if i stil wanted to go to Abbey Rd earlier :love: :heart:

I told him B was i USA so he said i'll take that as a no then :lol:

bonoishot said:

We are plebans....... :tongue:

:shifty:

2006_0621Dublin0019.jpg

WildHoney said:
I was downstairs with NI earlier when Fast Cars came on :drool :

I was explianing our reaction when they played that live as :combust: :drool: :faint :

He asked why :lol :

I said all i can say is Bono wriggling his hips :silent : :shifty :

:silent::lmao: I love that song anyway but that AND the hips. :combust:

WildHoney said:

Men :banghead:

NI asked me earlier if i stil wanted to go to Abbey Rd earlier :love: :heart:

I told him B was i USA so he said i'll take that as a no then :lol :

I know. Men :banghead: Kat said she thought the same as me. I think its the women/men divide :lol:

:lmao: @ NI and Abbey Road

NI :love::bow: For still aksing if you want to go.

WildHoney said:

So i'm dragging him Wednesday because " i can stil try and see Larry Adam & Edge :shifty:

and get Selfridges in as well, need to check the Edun stock :drool:

Hope you get to see someone. :hyper: I would try to get annual leave on wednesday but start my japanese course on wednesday night so have to go to that. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom