PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daz I'll ask her if she can do that. She's at Disneyland today though and tomorrow will be in LA at the Craig Ferguson show

*Narrows eyes in envy* :wink:

Sorry to all who've been falling and hurting themselves in the winter weather thus far :hug:. MTE, that's quite a story. Leave it to a simple task involving a cat to cause such chaos, eh :p? I'm glad your cat was found and returned, though, at least that part ended well.

*Off to find a hot Irishman to warm up next to* I've noticed a lot of the guys I like either are full-blooded Irish or partly Irish.

Angela

OH yeah and I meant to say glad you weren't hurt worse Gg on your fall! So many clumsy Plebans lately. :giggle: KIDDING!! :hug: I feel bad for you guys with snow and ice. I rarely have to, but when I do have to walk on them I'm terrified!!

Oh and zooey :doh: I totally forgot to send those current Bono pictures to you last night because I fell asleep early since I've been on this caffeine free diet lately. (I do it once a year to get all the alcohol and caffeine out of my system for a while, but I'll get back on both of them soon enough :shifty: ) Anyway, does it matter what size the pics are? I'll send some tonight, hope it's not too late. I have a half an hour right now to rip all the ornaments off the xmas tree before hubby gets home and sees I still haven't done it yet since he wants to drag the tree outside when he gets home from work. :lol:

Not to late at all. I tried some last night but didn't have the right fixative - stopped at Michaels on the way home - they didn't have what I needed but I bought something else to try anyway. I shrink the pics down quite a bit so medium res should be fine.

:hyper::heart::hyper:

It worked !!!

*Thank* your daughter for me! :hug:

comet, :lol: I had no idea it would end up bering as easy (other than it failng a few times b/c of my fluxuating wifi signal) as uploading images to e-mail as attachments!

Interesting......

Now that i know how to upload it- well, I can make a copy and alter the bacground it I'll have a go at it once I get back on the art computer later in the week, save her the effort! I should do fine!

My computer skillz are best - in a range from not knowing certain tools/sub-menus, certain effects at all, to a liittle, to a whole lot in certain areas both in Photoshop CS4 and Painter 11 !!! :yippie: :D

i'll still get the premium silver in May...for the extra fun and making a :hyper: :drool: :lol: siggy!

hey zu & drea !:wave::wave::hug:ssss

zu>
i answered your questions about my hoped for trip on pg 65 bottom of page /last thread

how's Mr Z? Is he going to take care of Little Z for school tomorrow?

And i also told you on ?Pg 64 or ?66 /last thread how you can easily hook into the listof a lot of the Slome tapes!

drea>
how are you?

if you're going to be in NYC for a more than 36 hrs or so... (are you going to see U2 in
NJ)
> I could take you to some of the yarn stores I go to. :D

and right, cool ypur daughter's seeing craig ferguson on Sat!

After a slip and freakish fall on the ice about 18 yrs ago that was my fault for rushing (late 4 work) that kept me out of work b/c it was my left shoulder muscles (I'm a lefty)...
..and later on in Brookyn where about 30% of the various small apt buildings, and brownstones did NOT salt or shovel their sidewalks almost every winter I was there (10) ...I got to taking a strong long-handled broom stick that had a metal end-screw for broom (w/o the broom) as a walking stick to get me over nasty tall piles of snow, icy snow, black ice, and the neglected :rant: turned-to-ice unshoveled areas!

it also helps me not to rush just by having it, reminding me of being too careless!

hey zu & drea !:wave::wave::hug:ssss

zu>
i answered your questions about my hoped for trip on pg 65 bottom of page /last thread

how's Mr Z? Is he going to take care of Little Z for school tomorrow?

And i also told you on ?Pg 64 or ?66 /last thread how you can easily hook into the listof a lot of the Slome tapes!

drea>
how are you?

if you're going to be in NYC for a more than 36 hrs or so... (are you going to see U2 in
NJ)
> I could take you to some of the yarn stores I go to. :D

Thanks! *goes back*

I'm glad I'm not the only one who fell this winter. I was walking into work with snow on the ground and next thing I knew I was on the ground... My ankle throbbed for a couple days but it seems to be better now.

How is everyone doing? I'm waiting for work clothes to finish washing so I can throw them in the dryer. Thought I'd come over. Where are the picture threads? I miss them.

Picture threads are still around in Pleba, they just might be moving slowly *g* Like in here - we've been on the same page for a couple hours I think! :wink:

Daz YAY for the new icon stuff. Glad to have helped and it sounds like you'll work on the coloring yourself later so that's good, you can do it just the way you like it. :D

Ceecee there should be plenty of pic threads to look through over in the regular Pleba section. Just browse around there and you'll find lots. Who's your favorite guy to, uh... browse? :shifty:
Sorry to hear about your fall too, :( yikes!

Daz YAY for the new icon stuff. Glad to have helped and it sounds like you'll work on the coloring yourself later so that's good, you can do it just the way you like it. :D

Ceecee there should be plenty of pic threads to look through over in the regular Pleba section. Just browse around there and you'll find lots. Who's your favorite guy to, uh... browse? :shifty:
Sorry to hear about your fall too, :( yikes!

*points to icon and grins* I need a bigger and better one. *snickers*

*points to icon and grins* I need a bigger and better one. *snickers*

I'm sure that can be arranged :hmm: Non premium member specs right? You want the same picture? Unless someone can do it sooner my icon making kid won't be able to do it yet, although if it's a super simple request she could probably do it faster sooner. So are you equal Edge/Adam then? :hmm:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who fell this winter. I was walking into work with snow on the ground and next thing I knew I was on the ground... My ankle throbbed for a couple days but it seems to be better now.

:ohmy: urk!!! :hug:

glad it's better....but take care!

snow again on Fri. They say only a few inches, so it's not a roarer of a storm, Thank goodness!

I'm sure that can be arranged :hmm: Non premium member specs right? You want the same picture? Unless someone can do it sooner my icon making kid won't be able to do it yet, although if it's a super simple request she could probably do it faster sooner. So are you equal Edge/Adam then? :hmm:

Yeah, that would be it. And simple is fine. And yes, equal Edge/Adam. My guitar's name IS Clayton Evans for a reason. :)

oh good, the spray/fixitive worked!

that didn't cross my mined to suggest-- probably it's been decdes since I have used the stuff! :lol:

I went to Michaels Mon myself. Got a 2nd yarn for a semi-functional, semi decorative scarf idea I've dreamed up! Ineeded a 3rd yarn, so i visted a new to me yarn shop that's only 3-4 blocks away from one of my several main out-of-the-nabe food shoping place!

Oh :hyper: :happy: :zen: looking at all the yarns> bright colors , shades and tints - solids, and mixes, matt, shiney, smooth and textured!

So i have 2 turquoises & a teal coloring, and they're all different in texture, too! :heart:

Hey Comet, the fixative I bought works so if you want to send me those pics... I've got my jewelry stuff spread out all over my desk again.

Ok give me a few minutes :hug: I'll PM them. Of course if you find anything good on your own too that's fine as well :)

Oh and this would be a bottlecap pin. I'll keep all the other details to PMs from now on since these are gifts. ;)

Yeah, that would be it. And simple is fine. And yes, equal Edge/Adam. My guitar's name IS Clayton Evans for a reason. :)

Okey doke. If the kid isn't too tired after Disneyland tonight I'll see if I can get one done tonight, otherwise maybe the weekend ok?

Love your guitar's name too. :giggle:

oh good, the spray/fixitive worked!

that didn't cross my mined to suggest-- probably it's been decdes since I have used the stuff! :lol:

I went to Michaels Mon myself. Got a 2nd yarn for a semi-functional, semi decorative scarf idea I've dreamed up! Ineeded a 3rd yarn, so i visted a new to me yarn shop that's only 3-4 blocks away from one of my several main out-of-the-nabe food shoping place!

:heart: Michaels :heart:
Although JoAnn does a 15% teacher discount any day of the week. Michaels only does 10% on Fridays

Yeah, I tried Mod Podge but for some reason that turned the pics sort of redish and the other clear lacquer I had crackled.

:wave: hi, A C K

drea
there's a gorgeous yarn & fabric store (they combinded their 2 smaller separate stores next to each other into one) that has a superb-looking web stie called

in fact cause i only saw their wb p for the 2nd time in 2 yrs I'm going to open up a 2nd window to peruse it.
not cheap-- bur gogerous.

www.purlsoho.com

Okey doke. If the kid isn't too tired after Disneyland tonight I'll see if I can get one done tonight, otherwise maybe the weekend ok?

Love your guitar's name too. :giggle:

No worries. After 5 years, almost 6, there's not a huge rush on it. :) Thank you. I love to talk about my guitar. Haven't quite gotten the hang of guitar, but I blame that on my father.

:heart: Michaels :heart:
Although JoAnn does a 15% teacher discount any day of the week. Michaels only does 10% on Fridays

Yeah, I tried Mod Podge but for some reason that turned the pics sort of redish and the other clear lacquer I had crackled.
oh dear! someting in the red dye in particular must have reacted.

too bad it's less discount, but when i saw the teacher'as discount sign there i thought of you!

I've heard of, but have never used Mod Podge.

Back
Top Bottom