PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BLnarples.jpg

*riiiiiiiip* Oops, my bad. How did these buttons wind up on the floor? Sorry 'bout your shirt, Larry. :reject:

:macdevil:

:shifty: Care to allow Lardence to deliver his friend to me before ripping off the rest?

What does Bono have around his fingers? :hmm: Some sort of keychain?

I may have hummed Elevation when I elevated it. :shifty:

:giggle:
Was it the new cat that tripped you MTE? :hug: Get well soon.

It's been so dead here lately. :tsk:

Has anyone seen VP and Wild lately? I remember seeing Jem and Drea in the last thread, and Wild and VP in the early part.. but not the last part.

Okay, now that I have actually slept, I can tell my lovely ankle story!

As I posted a couple of days ago, we have been catsitting my sister's cat while she finds a new place to live. He's usually an outdoor kitty, but we've been keeping him in a guest bedroom for safe kitty keeping. I've been a little worried because he hasn't used the litterbox much in the 2 days he was here- I think he's still nervous, so I've been planning to take him out asap. Well, last night around midnight, he started meowing and trying to get out of the bedroom. We couldn't really figure out what he wanted, but could only assume he was all "Screw this indoor stuff! WANT OUT." I decided that even though it was the middle of the night, I would just clip a leash on his little kitty collar and take him outside for a few minutes to see if that helped.

Baaaaaaad idea.

We went out the back door, which goes out onto a deck, and he sprinted for the stairs down to the yard. He was serious business about getting down there, and I could barely keep up with him. Until the last 2 or 3 steps, where I could NOT keep up, and he pulled me down the stairs.

And then there was owwwwwwwwwww. The neighbors actually turned on their lights- I guess I may have cried kinda loud? :lol: Kitty got away and ran and hid. I sat FREEZING on the ground because I wasn't even wearing a coat, since I had only meant to be out for a second. I sent my mom into the house to find me an ace bandage, and eventually made my way into the house using a plastic lawn chair like a walker. :lol: (Luckily the door to my living room is on the lower level!) I spent a few hours on my couch with poor mr ankle propped up on a bunch of pillows and covered with ice. I discovered that if I throw something at the ceiling really hard, my mom will hear and come help. :D

Poor kitty is still out there somewhere. I had to have Bonocat put outside shortly after I came in, because being of the Bono-type, he is super affectionate and crawls all over me any time I lay down, and I was at the point where barely touching my foot made me sob, so I didn't want to risk it. Of course, I figured out that putting him out was a pretty terrible idea a few hours later when I heard cats fighting. So apparently HE found my sister's kitty. I want to go out and look for him (Sister's kitty, BonoCat is asleep on my floor.) but I can't really move.

Only a true cat lady sustains injury by being pulled down the stairs by a cat! :reject:

Yowch! That's pretty bad luck there. Perhaps since it's an outdoor cat he's not used to a litterbox and just had to go reallly badly? Miep doesn't use the box at all in spring/summer.

:cute: BonoCat found the other kitty for you? Perhaps he was trying to get him back inside and the other cat didn't agree?

new thread!!!! *rubs hands*
love the title... :shifty: (though i'd say that at the moment, Irishmen are somewhere on the background for me :reject::lol:)

sorry about your ankle, MTE!!! feel better soon :hug:

and isn't Bono's thing around the hands just a design element of the hoodie? not a very successful design then, though...IMO!

Kristen - you have a great new avi!!! baby-Larry!!! :) i love this one more than i did the last one i must say!
hah, we have snow coming down here too! again :)

I was creeping old picture threads this morning when I should have been reading school stuff :shifty:

I love the look on his face :drool:

In before the new thread smell wears off!

:lol:

Oh hi new thread :D

And daz, yes Gg is correct, you can have a custom avi, and a bigger one too. That's why I had my kid make those for you. ;)

Consider it done.

New thread!!!
:hyper: *patiently awaits*
In before the new thread smell wears off!

:giggle:

Just got back from karate. Damnit. I've gone most of the winter without injuring myself or falling, and right now it was raining. Which means it's ABOVE zero damnit. And it did turn out to be slippy outside and I fell in the parking lot, right before the car. :doh: Fail. At least I don't seem to have any major injuries, my ankle just hurts a bit and my pants are dirty, but not ripped so I guess I got lucky.

:shifty: but at least I got plenty of prettyboy attention earlier at karate to make up for it.

Just got back from karate. Damnit. I've gone most of the winter without injuring myself or falling, and right now it was raining. Which means it's ABOVE zero damnit. And it did turn out to be slippy outside and I fell in the parking lot, right before the car. :doh: Fail. At least I don't seem to have any major injuries, my ankle just hurts a bit and my pants are dirty, but not ripped so I guess I got lucky.

:shifty: but at least I got plenty of prettyboy attention earlier at karate to make up for it.

sorry that you fell!! :hug: hope your ankle will be fine too really soon!
is it an official Pleban-girls-are-looking-for-injuries season?? i hope not!!!

raining? yuk.... luckily we're getting more snow again :)

:shifty: prettyboy action.... nice!!! and a lot of it :up:??? i'm telling you - it's partially new haircut's fault too :D

:lol: Rough guide to narples? Sounds interesting!!!

Well he got a haircut as well, and so did the Sensei. :lol: it was haircuts all around!
He wished me a happy new year, handshake an' all, then during the basketball warmup he grabbed my hand to prevent me from moving away after I blocked him. :shifty: And I may have had my arms across his chest while blocking him, wasn't a bad thing at all. He bumped into me a few times.. later during karate I was watching two kids and helping them with the moves they had to do, and he asked me if I wanted to practice with him(earlier he was lounging at the side, lazy bastard!:lol: ). So we did. I got to throw him on the floor a couple of times.

:lol: Rough guide to narples? Sounds interesting!!!

Well he got a haircut as well, and so did the Sensei. :lol: it was haircuts all around!
He wished me a happy new year, handshake an' all, then during the basketball warmup he grabbed my hand to prevent me from moving away after I blocked him. :shifty: And I may have had my arms across his chest while blocking him, wasn't a bad thing at all. He bumped into me a few times.. later during karate I was watching two kids and helping them with the moves they had to do, and he asked me if I wanted to practice with him(earlier he was lounging at the side, lazy bastard!:lol: ). So we did. I got to throw him on the floor a couple of times.

i know!!! it sounds way more interesting than the original probably ever would be!
i think PLEBAns should publish "The Rough Guide to Narples", as experts.... :shifty:

it's funny that everyone got a haircut at the same time! probably everyone's New Year resolution - cut some hair!
prettyboy action sounds nice!! :up: and rough :lol::up::shifty: cool that you two practiced together! hmm... if you throw him to the floor don't you have an excuse to sit on him (so he wouldn't get up)? or better yet - you could "accidentally" fall over him too :lol::shifty:

Oh and zooey :doh: I totally forgot to send those current Bono pictures to you last night because I fell asleep early since I've been on this caffeine free diet lately. (I do it once a year to get all the alcohol and caffeine out of my system for a while, but I'll get back on both of them soon enough :shifty: ) Anyway, does it matter what size the pics are? I'll send some tonight, hope it's not too late. I have a half an hour right now to rip all the ornaments off the xmas tree before hubby gets home and sees I still haven't done it yet since he wants to drag the tree outside when he gets home from work. :lol:

Party on :dance:

Dibs on PopEdge and recent Bono! :shifty:

Shall do ! :dance::dance:

:shifty: Dibs on ZOO-TV Bono & Edge!!! :hyper: :drool::drool: :D

And daz, yes Gg is correct, you can have a custom avi, and a bigger one too. That's why I had my kid make those for you. ; )
Oh! I didn't know they had changed this rules! :hyper:

One favor - IF you daughter has the time/
and no rush at all:

I'd like her to add a Color Gradation background to the one with the white back ground and the (now) colored-in skin.

a Royal Blue like this on top
and
a Magenta like this for the bottom starting point

I'd do it myself, but
1) i don't know if your daughter is using a PC or a Mac (I've got an IBook )
2) without being premium and nothaving
a photos account -- i don't now how I can get it back and forth (to fix and thehe Avi) if I was able to get it in the first place!

Somet let me know ar some point! :)

Shall do ! :dance::dance:

:shifty: Dibs on ZOO-TV Bono & Edge!!! :hyper: :drool::drool: :D

Oh! I didn't know they had changed this rules! :hyper:

One favor - IF you daughter has the time/
and no rush at all:

I'd like her to add a Color Gradation background to the one with the white back ground and the (now) colored-in skin.

a Royal Blue like this on top
and
a Magenta like this for the bottom starting point

I'd do it myself, but
1) i don't know if your daughter is using a PC or a Mac (I've got an IBook )
2) without being premium and nothaving
a photos account -- i don't now how I can get it back and forth (to fix and thehe Avi) if I was able to get it in the first place!

Somet let me know ar some point! :)

Daz I'll ask her if she can do that. She's at Disneyland today though and tomorrow will be in LA at the Craig Ferguson show, then Friday at work so it may not be til the weekend ok? But can you do me a favor first before she does that? Try changing your avi to the one that you liked so far and just make sure it even works ok? There shouldn't be a problem since she followed the specs for non subscribers but I want to be sure first. :)

Daz I'll ask her if she can do that. She's at Disneyland today though and tomorrow will be in LA at the Craig Ferguson show, then Friday at work so it may not be til the weekend ok? But can you do me a favor first before she does that? Try changing your avi to the one that you liked so far and just make sure it even works ok? There shouldn't be a problem since she followed the specs for non subscribers but I want to be sure first. :)

I'll ry to get it chnage as soon as finish this post :D

The signal is beginning to fluxuate again so lets see if i can even try.....

iI it works..... don't worry about it...she can take her time ..in the next few weeks![/B Really! :) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom