PGP: Warming up by the fire with hot Irishmen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing wrong with that! :) I haven't gone to see a movie in theatres multiple times since Titanic :)lmao:), I think, but I've wanted to. It's just so damn expensive! I even have 2 coupons that are good for 2 movie tickets, 2 drinks and 1 large popcorn. :drool: I even offered that to my friend, but from her email it sounded like she was really disappointed in the movie and had no desire to see it again, even if it was for free. Oh well, her loss!

Now I just have to find other friends who want to see other movies with me for free. :)

They've been noisier earlier in the morning than this before, so I'm glad I was able to sleep in as long as I did today. :)

Thanks - I'm sure I will! It looks amazing. :love:

Oh I hear you on the prices. They are sooo high these days. :( My dad gave us all movie passes for Christmas this year so that's a great prezzie!

Aww so your friend didn't really like it? Wow that surprises me, has she been a HP fan all along? I guess for people coming into the franchise late it could be no big deal but if you've been emotionally invested since the beginning, well it didn't disappoint me or my kids at all. :) I'm a fan of the Malfoys too because of their story arc, and I just love the emotions that you start to see happening in that family now. /HP dork talk :D

Oh I hear you on the prices. They are sooo high these days. :( My dad gave us all movie passes for Christmas this year so that's a great prezzie!

Aww so your friend didn't really like it? Wow that surprises me, has she been a HP fan all along? I guess for people coming into the franchise late it could be no big deal but if you've been emotionally invested since the beginning, well it didn't disappoint me or my kids at all. :) I'm a fan of the Malfoys too because of their story arc, and I just love the emotions that you start to see happening in that family now. /HP dork talk :D

That's awesome! I got these movie/popcorn/drink passes a few times throughout the year as thank you gifts from the president of our office. It's not the most original gift ever, but it is nice. I love seeing movies, but rarely can I justify the expense unless it's some blockbuster that I absolutely MUST see on the big screen, like HP.

She's been a fan of HP all along. It honestly doesn't surprise me too much, since the movie looks VERY dark, and she is really not into that kind of thing at all. I don't know how to explain it without sounding bitchy about her, but she's very sensitive. I love her to death, but she can't handle watching that kind of thing. That's totally fine and understandable, though. In her email she said she was so excited for part 2, and would explain more about her thoughts after I'd seen it. So I have a feeling it's all the dark stuff that bothered her.

I've been emotionally invested since the beginning too. I don't care how dark it is - it HAS to be dark - shitty things have to happen before the good stuff can come. :love: I don't know where they cut off the first part, but I have a feeling. I don't want to be spoiled though, so I can see if my prediction is true or not.

Okay, shutting up about HP now. :lol:

That's awesome! I got these movie/popcorn/drink passes a few times throughout the year as thank you gifts from the president of our office. It's not the most original gift ever, but it is nice. I love seeing movies, but rarely can I justify the expense unless it's some blockbuster that I absolutely MUST see on the big screen, like HP.

She's been a fan of HP all along. It honestly doesn't surprise me too much, since the movie looks VERY dark, and she is really not into that kind of thing at all. I don't know how to explain it without sounding bitchy about her, but she's very sensitive. I love her to death, but she can't handle watching that kind of thing. That's totally fine and understandable, though. In her email she said she was so excited for part 2, and would explain more about her thoughts after I'd seen it. So I have a feeling it's all the dark stuff that bothered her.

I've been emotionally invested since the beginning too. I don't care how dark it is - it HAS to be dark - shitty things have to happen before the good stuff can come. :love: I don't know where they cut off the first part, but I have a feeling. I don't want to be spoiled though, so I can see if my prediction is true or not.

Okay, shutting up about HP now. :lol:

Oh ok I see about your friend, that could be it yes. But like you said, there IS dark stuff here that can't be avoided, and if they had avoided it, well that would ruin it! And of course whenever you love a book series (or even a movie series for that matter) there will always be things the fans will say oh but too bad they didn't show that part or why did they change this or that. I think that's inevitable. But I can say, my family loved this one and was pleased with it. :)
Ok yes yes, lips are now sealed. :)

I'm about to fall over and sleep. No clue why I'm so bloody tired these days. :yawn: perhaps I should go to bed before midnight for a change.

I was thinking of it (money juggling)
:ohmy: if you're going to be there, I'llmake it happen! :D

Provided my flight actually gets off the ground this time and lands in Newark I will be :cabbagepatch: Tried to get to the show in Nov but my flight was fogged out :sad: First time I'd actually been on a plane, on the tarmac and then have to get off without actually being airborne!

Nothing wrong with that! :) I haven't gone to see a movie in theatres multiple times since Titanic :)lmao:), I think, but I've wanted to. It's just so damn expensive! I even have 2 coupons that are good for 2 movie tickets, 2 drinks and 1 large popcorn. :drool: I even offered that to my friend, but from her email it sounded like she was really disappointed in the movie and had no desire to see it again, even if it was for free. Oh well, her loss!

Now I just have to find other friends who want to see other movies with me for free. :)

*raises hands* I'll go! I'll go! Just give me a time and the theater address and I'll meet you. ;)

You're welcome! If you want the other one that's like that, I can fetch it from my photobucket account. Woof!

I'm sure she won't say no. :wink: I have these too but have no clue what size they are, I can't remember, so post away and I'm sure no one will mind whether we have them already or not. :shifty:

bonopooltowel.jpg

:doh:
I post in FYM about once every two years. Every time I do, I regret it. I just need to learn to stay out of there.

I almost went over there, but thought better of it... Especially as I'd already made the mistake of reading comments on some of the links that have been floating around since the shooting...

(As a Cdn, I'd be ignored anyway - that site of Palin's could've come close to some legal issues here.)

You mean Edge's non-arse? :giggle:

:grumpy:

..stop....stop picking on The Edge.....
just because there's "Adam's Atomic Ass" (a phrase coined, I beieve, by Ms Drea during Vertico Tour from a pair of pants he was wearing), and (I don't know who coined this phrase) Bono's Bubble Butt....with the right photos...yes..... that's right;....there are photos....we see Edege's nice assets as well.

so there :p

:wink:
I'm sort of between cranky and rambunctiuos right now

Didn't end up going to see HP today, but will go to the matinee tomorrow. :up: I realized that if I went to the movie today, I'd be missing half of the hockey game tonight. :lol: :reject: So I'll go at noon-ish tomorrow and not miss out on anything. :D

I almost went over there, but thought better of it... Especially as I'd already made the mistake of reading comments on some of the links that have been floating around since the shooting...

(As a Cdn, I'd be ignored anyway - that site of Palin's could've come close to some legal issues here.)

just being rhetorical...i'll go over there (FYM) myself...
what shooting? :ohmy:

just being rhetorical...i'll go over there (FYM) myself...
what shooting? :ohmy:

A congresswoman in Arizona was shot in the head this morning at an event she was holding. I think about 6 people died in the shootout (including a little girl), and other people are still in critical condition. Pretty horrific stuff. :sad:

dazz, just check out any news site - it's been pretty much the only news story today. :(

:doh:
I post in FYM about once every two years. Every time I do, I regret it. I just need to learn to stay out of there.

Oh, zu. Don't let that poster run you out of the thread - he's posted so many weird things in an attempt to be ironic or sarcastic, or playing devil's advocate (poorly) most of the regulars don't take him seriously anymore. His posting style does not lend to easy interpretation, and I think most of the regulars find him generally obnoxious.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom