PGP: Wanting Some Mother-Suckin Rock & Roll in Montreal!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a hard day, but good to be around family. We have a pretty big extended family, and all but 2 cousins made it home. Sad to say goodbye, and we ended up having a very short gravesite part, and that to me was the hardest part because it's hard not to think "but we're leaving her there all alone in the dark and cold."

Logically I know that's not how it goes, but it was the toughest part.

Anyway. It'll get easier from here on out, and I'm still glad she was in very little pain during her rapid downhill slide until she was in the coma. And that she didn't linger more than a day in that state.

That's nice that almost the whole family was there. And you're not really leaving her there you know, where she is now she will never be cold, cause she's in your heart.

*sings* Where the weeds have no name.... still blown by the wind, blown by the wind....
:lol::applaud:

Dazz I'm glad you had a nice visit with your dad. Sorry I missed you! :hug:
Thanks, dg. I hope things are going good for you! :hug:

If those pics are from Edge's birthday during the Elevation tour, then I have the bootleg dvd of that show! : ohmy : Barcelona Elevation... I haven't watched it in literally years, I'll have to now to see if it was that show or not : lol :

we should all have such a burden! :D

Are you kidding me??? Bono, Edge alllll the frickinggggwaaaayyyyyyy!!!! : love :: love :: love :: drool :: drool :: drool :

sorry. : reject :
<----- *points to my avi*

:heart:
:lol:

So, I figured this was a safe place to post this....

I GOT U2 TICKETS TO MONCTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: hyper :: rockon :: dancing :: happydance :: cabbagepatch :: panic :
Me too Diane!!!
That's riiiiight! Let out your Big Inner-Fan! congrats!!!! :hyper:

So the other day I was saying that if I lose my job, I don't know that I'd go to Montreal. Mr.Z said he'd still buy me the plane ticket no matter what, and thinks that I should go no matter what. Have I ever mentioned that I love my husband? :love:
:applaud: Mr Z rocks!

WooHoo my credit card is back to normal!! They gave me back that 600 bucks that was stolen from me : hyper :

that's fantastic, K!!! :yippie:

Yeah, for my grandma's funeral (which was yesterday). I already did enough damage with some retail therapy on Saturday ... Not to mention the cost of flying home and renting a car. : crack :

:hug:ssss

:hug::hug: Weldy & her dad :hug::hug:

did you try to find the Diabetes Assoc?

You're in one of the majorest cities in the USA---
please try the other religious charities

? Protestant Welfare Association
Catholic Charities

I hope you & and your dad will pull through this! More :hug:sss

My mom is freakin hilarious!! :lol:

She's been trying to learn all the words to Breathe and say them in time with Bono.

Last night she grabbed my NLOTH album and played the song to show me how much she'e learned so far :wink: She said she wants them to play it in Winnipeg so she can sing along perfectly!

:shifty:If she REALLY wants you to, I think you should do what makes her happy!:shifty:

I'll tell her.

She's too funny. She's like "Omg two shows are not enough for me. I'm gonna come home and wanna do them all!"

Then she proceeds to ask me if I'm sure I don't wanna add any more shows and that she just wants me to have the greatest summer ever :shifty:

WOW! You have the greatest mom ever. Is she doing GA? Is she going to line up and everything? Would she want to come with you to the added shows?

But yeah, as tempting as it is, Ireland is TOTALLY worth skipping a couple of shows, especially since you already have several this summer.

At work. Trying to not cry in frustration/depression. My car has been making noises lately, and I took it into the shop today to get it looked at, since I'm going out of town for the weekend, and have to have my car running properly for the drive. It's VERY pricey to fix. :gah: :sad: Soooo, as a result, I'm no longer going to Vegas in April. I have an emergency fund and my Vegas money that I'd set aside, but all of that will only cover half of the fixing price. I'm putting it on my credit card for now, but I have no clue what I'm going to do about paying off the last half.

Using up my Montreal fund is non-negotiable. No way in hell I'm touching that money, because I do NOT want to give that trip up too. I need to go on that trip.

So yeah. Today hasn't been so fun. :| :sigh:

I am here! After being gone for 3 days and after my icebox quit and after my drain hose from my washer spilled water all over my kitchen floor. :shrug: So I'm having cheese sticks and coke for supper. And I'm contemplating going to look at Edge pictures. I seriously need some Edge... and maybe a touch of Bono too.

At work. Trying to not cry in frustration/depression. My car has been making noises lately, and I took it into the shop today to get it looked at, since I'm going out of town for the weekend, and have to have my car running properly for the drive. It's VERY pricey to fix. :gah: :sad: Soooo, as a result, I'm no longer going to Vegas in April. I have an emergency fund and my Vegas money that I'd set aside, but all of that will only cover half of the fixing price. I'm putting it on my credit card for now, but I have no clue what I'm going to do about paying off the last half.

Using up my Montreal fund is non-negotiable. No way in hell I'm touching that money, because I do NOT want to give that trip up too. I need to go on that trip.

OMG! Thora! It must be contagious! :hug:

WOW! You have the greatest mom ever. Is she doing GA? Is she going to line up and everything? Would she want to come with you to the added shows?

But yeah, as tempting as it is, Ireland is TOTALLY worth skipping a couple of shows, especially since you already have several this summer.

She is pretty cool. I wuv her :cute:

Nope she'd just doing Winnipeg and Minneapolis but she has a seat. She has really bad neck problems and arthritis so she wouldn't be able to line up all day and stand in GA for that long.

I'm definitely considering Dublin. I'll have the money and it would be a once in a lifetime experience.

That totally sucks!! :hug:

Kristen, your mom rules :up: :).

:hug: to Thora and CeeCee, sorry you had crummy days. I hope you can figure out a way to cover the rest of the cost for your car, Thora! We had a moment of panic with our car yesterday, too, it wouldn't start at all and it seemed the battery had died. Thankfully we were able to get it jump started and take another battery we had lying around (from another car) and use that instead, so it works again now.

CeeCee, did you manage to get your floor cleaned up well enough?

I would be here more often, but we're still having internet issues late at night and with my sister and Adam using the computer a lot I don't get to squeak in as long as I'd like to some days.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom