PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yippie: I fixed my watch! Phew!

Thanks for the advice on the tshirt. Yeah I guess I do have plenty of U2 t-shirts... though I'm not that big of a football fan...I guess I should get the Robben t-shirt. :yes:

:shifty:

I'm here just got home from swimming at the aunts first time I've been swimming in along time and it felt so good on my legs and everything, trying to convince my Dad to gets us a small one so I could build strength in my legs only problem is snow here starting in October.

Lucky wild for the back rail!:hyper::applaud:

I'm with Vp here for the concert reports:lol:

Awesome spot you had Wild. I missed everything because of work. They better play a set like that at one of the concerts I go too. It was like Dublin 3 but UTEOTW added

Drea, I'm just responding to your message in here a little late. That's cool you went to Lakehead. I'm going there right now, I still have 2 years left.
Haha and I hear what you're saying about the winters. You should have seen last year's...there was way way way way way too much snow :huh:
You should definitely take a little visit back here to see how everything has changed, and have some pancakes at the Hoito :wink:

What program? I did Con Ed (with a year out to get my Honours in English) :) Are the rec'ers still as crazy as they used to be? (see also, winter coats and shorts in Jan outside res...)

I just saw lets get loud on CNN I hope I'll be able to see it looks awesome!

It Might Get Loud *ROCKS* :yes: :yes: I was lucky enough to see the world premiere of it last Sept here in TO at the Film Festival, where the producer, director and all three of them were there for the movie *and* did a Q&A after...

Jimmy Page is a rock god, we all know what Edge is :wink:, and Jack White is crazy in a good way :lol:

<-- was 2 feet from Jimmy Page when he arrived as he had to go around the back of his car to get to the red carpet... and not much more than that when Edge'd arrived a bit earlier :D

Trying to decipher my work's health insurance plan. I have no idea what this shit means. :crack: I'll go over it with my mom tomorrow or whatever. Before I make any changes, I want to make sure my insulin pump supplies are covered.

It Might Get Loud *ROCKS* :yes: :yes: I was lucky enough to see the world premiere of it last Sept here in TO at the Film Festival, where the producer, director and all three of them were there for the movie *and* did a Q&A after...

Jimmy Page is a rock god, we all know what Edge is :wink:, and Jack White is crazy in a good way :lol:

<-- was 2 feet from Jimmy Page when he arrived as he had to go around the back of his car to get to the red carpet... and not much more than that when Edge'd arrived a bit earlier :D

Thats awesome!:D I'm hoping to see it if it comes here

Sorry I missed you the other day, VP! I went to bed right after posting... I'm not used to people being around while I'm awake. :reject:

I have some stupid adware or something, it keeps turning random words in random posts into links to some advertising site... :grumpy: Tried cleaning the PC out with Spyware Doctor but it's still happening.

What program? I did Con Ed (with a year out to get my Honours in English) :) Are the rec'ers still as crazy as they used to be? (see also, winter coats and shorts in Jan outside res...)

I'm in Political Science. I did my first year in history but I switched over in my second year. Let me tell u about how bad the snow situation has gotten...Let's just say I work in an ice cream that's only open during the summer and on our opening day this year there was snow :lol:

DG hope you get the insurance sorted!! :hug:

took my Macbook in to Apple at 2pm today. guy fixed dvd/cd drive there and then. said it waz bent from the casing being lent on. :reject: was easily sorted. he said re: the crack on the Macbook casing near the mouse pad is a known problem. the give you shiny new white casing:love: shiny new laptop. :hyper: it was repaired and ready for collection by 4pm. fastest repair ever. :up:

going after work tommorow to pick it up. :hyper:

I'm in Political Science. I did my first year in history but I switched over in my second year. Let me tell u about how bad the snow situation has gotten...Let's just say I work in an ice cream that's only open during the summer and on our opening day this year there was snow :lol:

:lol: I'd believe it :wink: Third year in Con Ed you have to stay two weeks after exams to do a student teaching placement, and I was there until mid-May. Well, the day before Dad came to pick me up there was a *massive* snowstorm, and I called home to tell Mom to warn Dad (he was stopping in Sault Ste Marie that night). Her answer was "He already knows, it's snowing in Sault Ste Marie too." :lol:

Pictures! :hyper:

Holy crap, it seems like just yesterday that the tour dates were announced. Can't believe it's just over a month until I see them! :hyper:

Larry banging away :combust::drool:

NB These photos do NOT do the real thing justice:shifty:

P1000993.jpg

P1000992.jpg

P1000991.jpg

P1000990.jpg

Back
Top Bottom