PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild!:D

Laura you talking about who I think you're talking about on the weird guy in line?

I just saw lets get loud on CNN I hope I'll be able to see it looks awesome!

Bye Dazzed :hug:

Yeah. He just left a facebook status update that the show was sensational

Tonight, I brought my charger to work and asked one of my coworkers if I could charge my battery on her blackberry. She told me she didn't have it, but the way she said it u knew she was lying. She walked away and a friend of mine told me she was full of it, that she had seen her on it. My friend had no reason to lie and shes not a shit stirrer. This pissed me off because not only did she lie, but I did a huge favor for this girl a few weeks ago. So a few minutes ago I ripped her a new one. :hyper:

WTF?!?!? So my father in law took Little Z up to his house (2 hours away) on Tuesday night so I could get some work done. We wanted him to stay at our house but Grandma had a dr.s appointment. Fine whatever. they were supposed to come back tonight and all spend the night here. We even bought a futon and had it delivered today JUST so they could stay here. Now, lo and behold, father in law "doesn't feel good" and doesn't want to bring my son back. WHAT THE FUCK!!?!??!?

They NEVER come to see him unless we ask and they NEVER stay longer than the have to. and now they're keeping him an extra day. But, gee, somehow they manage to not stay at our house AGAIN. Fucking relatives.

Sorry, I'm really bitter about this.

:hug: :hug:

Tonight, I brought my charger to work and asked one of my coworkers if I could charge my battery on her blackberry. She told me she didn't have it, but the way she said it u knew she was lying. She walked away and a friend of mine told me she was full of it, that she had seen her on it. My friend had no reason to lie and shes not a shit stirrer. This pissed me off because not only did she lie, but I did a huge favor for this girl a few weeks ago. So a few minutes ago I ripped her a new one. :hyper:

Sounds like me Day I hate when people lie

He im'd me on facebook the other day and I asked what time are you getting into line and he said I don't do the queuing all day shit. I told him not to get GA if you don't want to be there all day. I think he is lying about being sick. What does he have a stuffy nose.

This is why I usually get seats. I'm willing to stand outside a venue for a U2 concert for a few hours...but I don't like the idea of standing in a line for a few hours w/o wandering around the venue.

Well, your dad seemed fine with you standing up with those nice people you'd just met that day after that, didn't he? I'd say we made a good impression. :wink

Well, I never said you girls weren't good.....:tongue:

Correct about the spots. For letting people in, I'd say maybe around 6:30-ish?

And when does the opening act come on?
From some of what I was skimming, I got the impression people were standing out there for awhile?

Last tour, I had a very strict fluids/peeing regime I was following. No fluids after 3 pm (and very few after noon, really), and then I'd sip on a bottle of water during the show, and drink like crazy when we got out of the show that night. :nerd :lol I remember Ruff lecturing me that I was going to get dehydrated. :cute

:lol: That's what I did too, under Ruff and your wise instruction. Seemed to work pretty well. As long as the give warning when they're going to open the doors so you can run and squeeze in the final washroom break beforehand...

About the lines starting, that's not the impression I had, I thought most had at least some people camping out, but I could be wrong. And in some cities, some of the lines were into the hundreds in the very early morning hours. I suppose it differs by city, but I think Toronto will have some pretty hard core early people.

Oh, I read about campers.....but I was getting the impression that at a few shows at least you could get there fairly late and still get a really good spot? Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part. :lol:
I'm a lil stressed about how early we might have to try and be there by, and how we're actually gonna be able to do it.

3 rows from front right in front of Bono :droolohmy::combust

OMB :combust

Bono was looking so good:drool

no setlist surprises but I loved every minute :love

:hyper: :hyper: I can't wait to hear all the details! and pics!!!!!!
So glad you had an awesome time! :hug:

So I guess.........:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom