PGP-wandering tickets are welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P1000913.jpg

P1000914.jpg

Not too bad, thanks. Relaxing in my PJ's in front of the TV. :lol: I don't know what to do today. Not in the mood to clean just yet (I usually save that for the evenings), so who knows. I'll probably just end up lazing about at home all day, unless I get a better offer. :)

And you?

Not too bad, thanks. Relaxing in my PJ's in front of the TV. :lol: I don't know what to do today. Not in the mood to clean just yet (I usually save that for the evenings), so who knows. I'll probably just end up lazing about at home all day, unless I get a better offer. :)

And you?

I got up early to get my ass kicked by a bike ride (I'm so bad at it!). Now I should be doing laundry but I'm just dorking 'round on the internet. Will be making hotel arrangements for Dallas and flight home from LA soon.

In other words trying to enjoy my LAST official day off before school starts tomorrow.

I got up early to get my ass kicked by a bike ride (I'm so bad at it!). Now I should be doing laundry but I'm just dorking 'round on the internet. Will be making hotel arrangements for Dallas and flight home from LA soon.

In other words trying to enjoy my LAST official day off before school starts tomorrow.

Sounds like a good day! I really should look into getting a bike. I live in an excellent neighborhood for it - it's very flat. :lol: I don't think I've ridden one since I was a kid, though.

Wow - hard to believe that school is starting so soon for people. Around here, school doesn't start back up again until September. Hope you have a good last day of freedom. :)

Sounds like a good day! I really should look into getting a bike. I live in an excellent neighborhood for it - it's very flat. :lol: I don't think I've ridden one since I was a kid, though.

Wow - hard to believe that school is starting so soon for people. Around here, school doesn't start back up again until September. Hope you have a good last day of freedom. :)

Thanks. The road everyone bikes on near me has "rolling hills" AKA "hills that will kill you if you're a beginner".

Bassman pics :waiting:

:hyper: PEOPLE!

:D I'm going to ask my mom if I can borrow her creditcard so I can order the Robben t-shirt. It's 20 euros cheaper INCLUDING shipping than buying it here! :lol:

:lol: I'd believe it :wink: Third year in Con Ed you have to stay two weeks after exams to do a student teaching placement, and I was there until mid-May. Well, the day before Dad came to pick me up there was a *massive* snowstorm, and I called home to tell Mom to warn Dad (he was stopping in Sault Ste Marie that night). Her answer was "He already knows, it's snowing in Sault Ste Marie too." :lol:

Oh yeah, the snow here is getting worse and worse. Glad I'll be moving after I graduate :D

:hyper: PEOPLE!

:D I'm going to ask my mom if I can borrow her creditcard so I can order the Robben t-shirt. It's 20 euros cheaper INCLUDING shipping than buying it here! :lol:

Good choice :up:

Back
Top Bottom