PGP: Waiting (not so) patiently for 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not that much of a sushi fan because i don't eat the raw stuff.
but i enjoy the whole construction of the various types! I looked it up . :D

I do enjoy the veggie and cookd shrimp ones!:hyper:
Love Tempura and Gyozo!:heart:

Is the crab in the dynanmite roll cooked, thora?

Ahh, yeah, sushi's really great in that you can have all sorts of different kinds, whether it be raw or cooked.

The crab was cooked, yes. The only raw sushi in my meal today was in the 4 pieces of individual sushi.

We just spent the last 2 hours shopping for all the fun prizes for our staff fun day that's next week. It was kinda frustrating, but I do like spending other people's money for fun things. :D

Ahh, yeah, sushi's really great in that you can have all sorts of different kinds, whether it be raw or cooked.

The crab was cooked, yes. The only raw sushi in my meal today was in the 4 pieces of individual sushi.

We just spent the last 2 hours shopping for all the fun prizes for our staff fun day that's next week. It was kinda frustrating, but I do like spending other people's money for fun things. :D

i'll have to look out for that one if it's around here!

yay spending other people's money!:lol::wink:

I see Amy lurking :shifty:

reading old posts...lmfao....if you want my attention...I need a PM:lol:

I think it is about time that we meet...we have been talking to each other forever....school and soccer are over next week..lets make some definite plans :sexywink:

I have been in a situation like yours with my son....we ended up at sick kids...prayers help, as does positive thoughts!

Want a laugh? I gave Sean shit for wearing my one bracelet...he claims it was his...I think he might have wanted to wear it to Timmies...lol....just in case you didn't recognize him :lol:

reading old posts...lmfao....if you want my attention...I need a PM:lol:

I think it is about time that we meet...we have been talking to each other forever....school and soccer are over next week..lets make some definite plans :sexywink:

I have been in a situation like yours with my son....we ended up at sick kids...prayers help, as does positive thoughts!

Want a laugh? I gave Sean shit for wearing my one bracelet...he claims it was his...I think he might have wanted to wear it to Timmies...lol....just in case you didn't recognize him :lol:

:lol: Of course I would recognize him. He's there everyday.

Yes, we should definitely make a plan to hang out soon. Maybe go to a movie or Bordercats game or something.

My friend called me today. She knows I am still looking for Zooropa and Pop vinyls and she called to tell me she found Pop! The recordstore in the city where she studies called her after she left her number a while ago that they received one. It'll be expensive, but OMG it's POP! I'm going over there tomorrow with her to get it. :D

Oooh, nice... is it on coloured vinyl? I pictured something that looked like how the CD looks, but I dunno if that's actually possible with vinyl. *L*

I made a funny in photoshop.

<--See avatar.

OMG, that is epic avatar win!! :lmao: Brilliant... :bow:

Something seems ever so slightly odd about a stubbly Vulcan, but if EvilSpock can grow a beard, VulcanEdge can has stubble. :up:

Australian ginger beer with a rainbow roll is win.

While not a fan of ginger beer, I still think this is very cool. :up:

*wonders how Australian ginger beer ended up in Utah*

Thanks guys for all the good vibes for my cousin :hug: I'll let you all know how the surgery goes tomorrow. They booked the ER for the whole day so I'm not sure what time he'll be getting out.

Lots of good vibes from me too... :hug:

*pop*

My friend at work who got the Green Day Rock Band game was telling me today that you get to unlock stuff like live videos and interviews and things. Sounds pretty cool.

OMG, that is epic avatar win!! :lmao: Brilliant... :bow:

Something seems ever so slightly odd about a stubbly Vulcan, but if EvilSpock can grow a beard, VulcanEdge can has stubble. :up:
:yes: He's EdgeMirrorSpock, I guess.

While not a fan of ginger beer, I still think this is very cool. :up:

*wonders how Australian ginger beer ended up in Utah*
My supermarket rocks. I got Japanese sushi, Australian ginger beer and Dutch chocolates. Epic worldly lunch.

*pop*

My friend at work who got the Green Day Rock Band game was telling me today that you get to unlock stuff like live videos and interviews and things. Sounds pretty cool.
Yeah, Tré talked about that on Radio From Hell. I'd get it, but I suck so hard at the plastic guitars and I don't have room for the electronic drum kit that's set up wrong that I want to destroy anyway. Unless there's a singing bit like other Rock Band games. I know every Green Day lyric inside and out.

Oooh, nice... is it on coloured vinyl? I pictured something that looked like how the CD looks, but I dunno if that's actually possible with vinyl. *L*

Nope but WOAH it's a DOUBLE vinyl. :ohmy: I did not know Pop was on double! It's in perfect quality too! :love:
It's got these huge inside sleeve photos of discotheque video. I shall take a picture this weekend!

Nope but WOAH it's a DOUBLE vinyl. :ohmy: I did not know Pop was on double! It's in perfect quality too! :love:
It's got these huge inside sleeve photos of discotheque video. I shall take a picture this weekend!

My Pop's a gatefold double-album too.

I'm good Dazz, just a bit tired from karate. Thanks for asking. How are you doing?

That sounds like good news Kristen! Hope he recovers soon!

which game (s?)

I'm assuming South Africa vs Uruguay, which we were watching as well. Not the outcome I wanted. :sad:

So just got the word my cousin made it out of surgery. They got the tumor but he can barely see still because it was wrapped around that sight nerve.

Here's hoping for a good recovery.

Good to hear! :hug: Wishing him a good recovery.

Back
Top Bottom