PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice meeting ya, too.

I'm afraid I'm not part of the Rainbow Adam's Army... how do I come about joining? :hyper:

Been a U2 fan for around two years... I've liked them since ATYCLB, but never really considered myself a until HTDAAB. As for how long I've been an Adam girl, I dunno as for the longest time I was incredibly indecisive about who I fanciest most, and I dunno when it was that I settled on Adam.

Haven't been lucky enough to see 'em live, though. Trust me, I've made attempts, but when I first tried there was the whole TicketBastard (excuse me, TicketMaster...) fiasco, and I've been waiting for more dates in a reasonable/affordable for me to travel to (ex: anywhere near southern California).

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:giggle: Sorry....but don't worry...I'll still call you GeeGee....cause I get messed up with three GG's....and the orginal GG is my clone :wink:

Yay... because I'll most likely get thrown off by the numbers.

Huzzah for nicknames!

My first name is actually Angela, but the name Gee Gee stuck when there were 19 other Angela/Angelica/Angelina/Angie's at my school, my "Angela G" eventually transformed into "Gee Gee," and I've been using it in lieu of Angela ever since :D

dazzledbylight said:
hi again i just got a few mins left

if you prefer GeeGee I can do that :D

:madspit: 2 min logoff warning
is it a LITTLE COOLER THERE TODAY, wELDY?

Yes, Gee Gee would be prefered on my part.

Yeah, I didn't so much mind having others with the same name as me, except for bajillions of variations (Angelique, Angel, Angelica, etc) that I would get, and our papers would always get mixed up when they were being passed back to us, despite the fact that we all had very different last names and none of us had similar writing.

geegeelovesadam said:
Yeah, I didn't so much mind having others with the same name as me, except for bajillions of variations (Angelique, Angel, Angelica, etc) that I would get, and our papers would always get mixed up when they were being passed back to us, despite the fact that we all had very different last names and none of us had similar writing.

I feel bad for ya.....my name also has a couple different variations :hug:

Back
Top Bottom