PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Drea! how was the movie? :hyper: Well, not so much the movie, but the company... :sexywink:

Forgot to tell you guys plans changed the other night - he was going to see his son and then go play hockey.. With the weather and the traffic he ended up not going to see his son, but I did go with him to the rink tonight :wink: We're going to see POTC2 some other time *g*

Sad_Girl said:
I can't sleep without socks either :lol :

:shifty: I don't have to wear pants though :sexywink :

OMG :lmao: thats like the weirdest line ever :lmao :

GG I think you are being stalked! :eek:hmy : :D :wave :

Socks...pants.... :crazy:

I hate to be a cliche, but seriously, there's only one way I can sleep with nothing on. :lol:

Otherwise, I have to have at least a tank top and panties on. Socks in the summer is just freaky. :tsk: :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea....I watched that one with my mom too.....but I'm not as big of a fan as you are...so I was :confused: as hell!

Dr. Shepherd had not told Meredith he was married/separated from his wife. Does that help end your confusion?

jobob said:

It doesn't even work with a converter. And the TV's only about five years old! :sad: :scream:

Or six or seven years old. I forget how many. It's not that old.

So I'm thinking of buying a new TV.

I'm surprised - my tv's 10 years old but there were still plugs at the back for me to put the dvd plugs into... probably a different brand of tv though.

greeneyedgirl said:
Ours was only for about an hour.

We had rain most of the day. Very light, till I got to school. When I got home and went out to get groceries later, it was heavy to the point where I was saturated walking from the car to the store. :grumpy:

Drea said:

Forgot to tell you guys plans changed the other night - he was going to see his son and then go play hockey.. With the weather and the traffic he ended up not going to see his son, but I did go with him to the rink tonight :wink: We're going to see POTC2 some other time *g*

Wow! :hyper:

Drea said:

I'm surprised - my tv's 10 years old but there were still plugs at the back for me to put the dvd plugs into... probably a different brand of tv though.

:yes:

Mine, that I got the adaptor for, was 18 - 19 years old...we got it about 6 months before Sarah was born.

I can sleep in nothing at all except for socks - can't have cold feet :lmao:
(Sexy, no? :flirt: )

It rained a ton here the past couple of days and then this afternoon the sun came back out it was actually a pretty nice day :up:

I MUST wear socks when I sleep too!! And they can't be ankle socks either. They have to be high enough so that they won't come off in the middle of the night. :lmao:

I have to wear pants too. Sometimes I can wear shorts but only if I'm boiling.

sami0201 said:
I MUST wear socks when I sleep too!! And they can't be ankle socks either. They have to be high enough so that they won't come off in the middle of the night. :lmao:

I have to wear pants too. Sometimes I can wear shorts but only if I'm boiling.

:tsk: That's just sad...

:lmao:

45 seconds :angry:

VintagePunk said:

:tsk: That's just sad...

:lmao:

45 seconds :angry:

:lmao: Well maybe things will change when I get old. :wink:

But seriously, the socks thing is just me but part of the reason I probably don't feel comfortable in anything less than shorts and a tank is because I live with my dad and brother! There have been a few times where I've been so hot that I just kept my door locked, though. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom