PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: VP

I started it by saying i'd eaten some din (had chicken) and said how I i was one of those people who sometimes needs ( any kind of) meat to feel energized, and I mentioned a Natural Gourmat Cook who felt that way She has a school that teaches meat & veigtarian cooking.. I needed energy for my organizing tonight, since i hardly did anything this afternoon.
I did abit already, workinng on more.

Any of you young adult fic/Harry Potter fans ever read Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials series? OMG. :heart: The trilogy is amazing, and I'm totally shocked that it's considered YA, it's pretty dense and dark.

BTW, what IS it about spiders that causes this exact response?

orig-11119101.jpg

It seems to be encoded into our DNA. HOW IS THIS HELPFUL, EVOLUTION???

Yep....with Bono on the side! Zooey posted some nice pictures of "sandwiches" in the Anaheim thread!:shifty:

ETA: correction...Ledge with a big side of Bono!!!! II would like some Bedge sandwich pics too though!

It is my goal as a pleban to invade all of the threads eventually! :lol:

The Montreal thread is like pleba 2!:shifty:

Ooh, I just remembered the dream I had last night. Diane and I were at a U2 concert in a big stadium, except it was half-empty and everyone who was there were very listless and apathetic and weren't even listening. Poor Bono looked very distressed. So we got on the rail and danced and sang rocked out on our own... *L*

Oh hai girls. :wave:

Wild, sorry you haven't been well. :hug: You too, Thora. :hug: Kristen, sorry you're so overwhelmed with work. :hug:

Ditto all of this *Nods*. Hope everyone's lives are calming down and going much smoother on all fronts.

My foot seems okay. Blue bruise with a deep purple center. It's quite lovely, actually. :wink: But there's not much swelling, and I can flex my toes a bit without much pain, so I doubt it's broken. The only prob is that the strap of my flip flops goes right over that spot, and I keep forgetting and putting them on, and then owie.

Owie indeed, sorry to hear that :hug:. I feel your pain, I experienced a similar situation with my left foot back in March. Was running through my apartment to get something, slipped, fell, and hurt my foot as a result. My toes swelled up something fierce and my left pinkie one had a bump on it for the longest time-I remember looking at it the day I hurt it and freaking out because I thought I'd broken something or dislocated something (may have done the latter, who knows). It still every great once in a while gets slightly irritated if I'm wearing a pair of shoes for too long.

Ugh. I got squeamy just typing that out :yikes:. I do not handle injury stories like that very well...

Also hoping you figure out what's bothering your kitty and that they get better, the poor thing. My sister's cat's been acting like a total spaz of late-the last few days have seen her shoving my mom's cell phone off a cupboard, running headfirst into a washing machine when she got overexcited chasing toys around the house, playing with numerous strings or anything that's hanging loose on people's clothing, trying to climb up onto my sister's bathroom window that she used to sit in when we had it open, but which she can't sit in now because it's closed (she doesn't understand that, however) and failing, hiding on shelves, and using a big manila envelope that was sitting on top of a tub full of junk as a bed. In other words, she's acting like her usual self.

BTW, what IS it about spiders that causes this exact response?

orig-11119101.jpg

The fact that they're fucking terrifying, perhaps *Also refusing to click on picture of the invading spider mentioned in the thread*?

Alisaura said it best:

PS: Spiders all need to die.

:yes: :hi5: Amen. I killed a small one last night that was crawling on the computer desk.

And in other comments, cori, KICKASS picture!

Angela

Back
Top Bottom