PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Hello and goodbye :shifty:

Work has been crazy this last week......lots of 15 hour days amd early starts - up at 6am everyday so less time for Pleba :sad:

Still got to think about xmas and earn the extra dosh while its there........plus fingers crossed for UK/Ireland shows next autumn............:hyper:

This needs to be in this thread. :shifty:
tumblr_lat32uwXb21qd3ycgo1_500.jpg

Slow down, postwhores, I'm trying to catch up! ;)

A spider the size of Rhode Island just ran under my bed. I threw Cricket in after him, but I don't know if she's taken care of it yet. Can I sleep in one of your houses tonight??

Thora - sorry that you didn't get to show your parents how busy girl you have been by cleaning up! but of course, now that the house is clean, you will feel much better yourself too! how are you feeling already, btw? not sick anymore?

Hi, Wild! sorry that you're sick! get well soon!:hug:

hi, Pam! sucks that workdays are so long! but if u2 finally comes, workdays have certainly payed off!!:D

GG - good luck with the exam! don't study yourself too crazy! and if you don't know what to write, I'm sure writing about Bono will certainly help:lol: :wave:

and can't locate any naked Larry's for you girls either.. (that's what happens when I'm not specializing on that field), you'll just have to settle with those i posted already :) for now at least!

and me? I must go to sleep! so good night from me!:wave: til tomarrow!

I love you Kristen! :heart::heart::heart:

Please let me now when they arrive, and I will buy one for both of us!!:hyper:

I'll definitely let you know. No need to buy me one cuz I get them for free :sexywink:

glad I could help just to make you even more happier at work, I'm including this one too:
BritAwards_veebr2009.jpg

Oh hai thar :kiss:

So my cleaning all the things in anticipation of my parents stopping by? Yeah. Ended up being for nothing. They were running so damn late, but since they had to see me to pick something up that I had for them, I drove out to meet them right by the freeway entrance. :lmao: I didn't end up having to clean at all. Oh well, at least the place is nice and pretty.

Now you have a clean place :up: Glad you got to see your parents.

Working,& being ill

Then last night i was taken out for my birthday

:drunk:

Sorry you're feeling sick Wild :hug: Hope you get better soon.

Much too late, but I feel the need to suggest the title

"I wish I was the 360 tour so U2 would be in between my legs."

:applaud:

Thora - sorry that you didn't get to show your parents how busy girl you have been by cleaning up! but of course, now that the house is clean, you will feel much better yourself too! how are you feeling already, btw? not sick anymore?

Yeah, it's nice to have a gorgeously clean house. :yes: I'm feeling a bit better, thanks. :) I'm sure I'll be fine by dinner time.

Much too late, but I feel the need to suggest the title

"I wish I was the 360 tour so U2 would be in between my legs."

:laugh: Nice one!

Oh hai girls. :wave:

Wild, sorry you haven't been well. :hug: You too, Thora. :hug: Kristen, sorry you're so overwhelmed with work. :hug: MTE, cats pretty much suck at hunting awful bugs you need them to hunt, but if there's a tiny ant wandering around? They'll follow it for hours. :rolleyes: You and the guys are welcome to stay here tonight. You can help me with Jack Poop Watch, and maybe Zoey and BonoCat can get something going...

I've spent the later part of last night and today obsessing about Jack's poop. All seems quiet for the past while, fingers crossed hard, and Sicy made a great suggested that I'm going to try later when he gets up - pumpkin.

My foot seems okay. Blue bruise with a deep purple center. It's quite lovely, actually. :wink: But there's not much swelling, and I can flex my toes a bit without much pain, so I doubt it's broken. The only prob is that the strap of my flip flops goes right over that spot, and I keep forgetting and putting them on, and then owie.

Some of you may have seen a comment I made in another thread.

78s are crazy thick.

I was giggling like a pleban as I was typing that. :wink:

I've spent the later part of last night and today obsessing about Jack's poop. All seems quiet for the past while, fingers crossed hard, and Sicy made a great suggested that I'm going to try later when he gets up - pumpkin.

Hope the pumpkin works! :hug: I know it works for the opposite, I guess it's the super kitty regulator!

Is there any grass you could offer him to eat? BC used to be Poopy McPooperson until I started letting him out to play in the back yard. (I'm lucky to have a big fenced-in back yard where he can chase invisible aliens in relative safety, I'm not tossing him out into the street or anything. :D) Hope Captain Jack (Yes, I am nicknaming him.) feels better!

Hope the pumpkin works! :hug: I know it works for the opposite, I guess it's the super kitty regulator!

Is there any grass you could offer him to eat? BC used to be Poopy McPooperson until I started letting him out to play in the back yard. (I'm lucky to have a big fenced-in back yard where he can chase invisible aliens in relative safety, I'm not tossing him out into the street or anything. :D) Hope Captain Jack (Yes, I am nicknaming him.) feels better!

:lol: at chasing aliens in a safe way.

I could pick some grass, I guess? I know my former dog, and dogs in general eat it, I've always heard when they have an upset stomach, and it makes them vomit, getting rid of whatever's making them feel ill. I have no idea though, not sure if that's true, or an old wive's tale.

Captain Jack. :cute:

I still call him Jackson most of the time. And when I'm talking directly to him, I say it in this really weird, excited intonation, and when I say it like that now, he knows I'm talking to him, and he either looks at me, or comes over.

Hope your cat feels better soon VP. What is wrong with him?

Thanks. I have no idea. None of the other cats seem to be ill. They're strictly indoor cats, and don't eat weird things. I was thinking maybe a hairball that he's having trouble passing. Googling it says that that can cause diarrhea, but no one in the cat thread has ever experienced that. Or it could be a sudden weird food allergy, maybe?

He's been sleeping for a few hours now. I sort of want to wake him up, and see if he's okay. :reject:

Spoilered, because some people may not want to read about cats' digestive issues.
I just cleaned the litter boxes for the first time since last night, and saw some signs of a tiny bit of diarrhea, but nothing too awful, not like it was Friday and earlier yesterday. Maybe whatever it is is resolving in its own?

Thanks. I have no idea. None of the other cats seem to be ill. They're strictly indoor cats, and don't eat weird things. I was thinking maybe a hairball that he's having trouble passing. Googling it says that that can cause diarrhea, but no one in the cat thread has ever experienced that. Or it could be a sudden weird food allergy, maybe?

He's been sleeping for a few hours now. I sort of want to wake him up, and see if he's okay. :reject:

Spoilered, because some people may not want to read about cats' digestive issues.
I just cleaned the litter boxes for the first time since last night, and saw some signs of a tiny bit of diarrhea, but nothing too awful, not like it was Friday and earlier yesterday. Maybe whatever it is is resolving in its own?

Maybe it's just something he ate. I'd wait a few days and see if it clears itself up.

I was going through the same thing with my dog. We thought he had allergies and took him to the vet and it turns out he has a mild form of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). They said it's no biggy and to just give him some of his medication if he has a bad few days.

Love how we're talking about pet crap :lol:

:lol: at chasing aliens in a safe way.

I could pick some grass, I guess? I know my former dog, and dogs in general eat it, I've always heard when they have an upset stomach, and it makes them vomit, getting rid of whatever's making them feel ill. I have no idea though, not sure if that's true, or an old wive's tale.

Captain Jack. :cute:

I still call him Jackson most of the time. And when I'm talking directly to him, I say it in this really weird, excited intonation, and when I say it like that now, he knows I'm talking to him, and he either looks at me, or comes over.

Grass always seems to help- mine like to sniff out the perfect patch to nibble on. :D Maybe bring him a little of a few different types and see if he shows any interest? I think its one of those kitty instinct things!

He is Capt. Jack to me from now on. ;) (I once ran into Captain Jack in the tunnels at Magic Kingdom when I worked there. Almost peed my pants.)

Love how we're talking about pet crap :lol:

This is what my life has become. :lol:

Glad they figured out what was wrong with your dog. :)

I've gone through the house to see if there's anything he could have gotten into, but I haven't been able to find anything. A few of them are chewers, they'll bite plastic bags and stuff, but he's not one of them. I did catch him the other day though, sort of gagging. I went over to see what was wrong, and he had a big clump of hair in his mouth that was caught, sort of like he was trying to get it to go down, so he could swallow it. :crack: I took it out. That's where I got the idea of a hairball. Well, that, and he's the one with really long hair.

This is what my life has become. :lol:

Glad they figured out what was wrong with your dog. :)

I've gone through the house to see if there's anything he could have gotten into, but I haven't been able to find anything. A few of them are chewers, they'll bite plastic bags and stuff, but he's not one of them. I did catch him the other day though, sort of gagging. I went over to see what was wrong, and he had a big clump of hair in his mouth that was caught, sort of like he was trying to get it to go down, so he could swallow it. :crack: I took it out. That's where I got the idea of a hairball. Well, that, and he's the one with really long hair.

Well I hope he gets better soon. Sorry I can't be of more help but I don't know much about cats.

:shifty:

69061_446907049050_753589050_5411692_4903626_n.jpg

Three fourths of Zoo station (missing = Adam-esque).

Not my favorite picture of myself, but it's still awesome. I wish I looked as awesome as the other girl, who is throwing the greatest rock face ever.

Also, I do believe there is a hand on my ass. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom