PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP, have you been posting your boobs again?

:shifty: :wink:

For anyone not on my FB- I decided yesterday that I'm going to start a band, and our 1st CD will be called Achtung, Crocodile!

extremedangermb.jpg

Please note that this sign says "edge" twice.

:lol: That's awesome.

I love in stores when they put out those Wet Floor signs, and one of the danger words they always use is achtung.

:wave: Hello everyone. Scrubbed up all day again - getting a bit pissed off now.........still not getting lunch breaks is good for the diet and saves on food bills:ohmy:

Off for a bath now then fall into bed.....to repeat it all tomorrow. At least I`m on a twilight shift on wednesday so don`t start till 330pm..............that means a lie in :hyper:

Pam, it will get better soon! :hug:
GG - good luck with the studying and exams!:hug:

I'm off too, would be nice to get some sleep for a change! but it's still late and I still have to wake up early! so good night everyone:wave:

:hug:Thanks GG for saying I`m skinny..........no I`m not. I like to think cycling has toned me up but I could do with loosing a few pounds. ......but muscle does weigh more than fat so thats why I`m so heavy :lol:

Ok off to bed when I`ve had a quick flick/fix on here........:shifty:

Adam puts the "hung" in Achtung!

:silent:

Must. Not. Comment.

Girls. :kiss:

Am on a money saving mission. :crack: Just realised how much extra I am paying for my internet by going over my download limit. :reject::uhoh: Think I'm gonna switch to Sky as I'd get free evening & weekend calls, Sky TV and unlimited internet for the same price as just unlimited internet for BT. :shifty:

:hi5:

I mentioned in thread a while ago about Craig's aunt having been diagnosed with Brain Cancer. She passed away last night. :( :sigh:

Cancer is such a bastard. :madwife: When I can afford the gym I'm gonna start Cardio training so I can do the London Marathon for Cancer Research. :heart:

RIP Aunty Joyce. She was such a lovely woman. :heart:

I mentioned in thread a while ago about Craig's aunt having been diagnosed with Brain Cancer. She passed away last night. :( :sigh:

Cancer is such a bastard. :madwife: When I can afford the gym I'm gonna start Cardio training so I can do the London Marathon for Cancer Research. :heart:

RIP Aunty Joyce. She was such a lovely woman. :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear this, hon. :hug: Cancer is a heartless bastard. :(

That's awesome that you want to do that marathon. :love:

Back
Top Bottom